#6

Username: ocean_of_happiness

Genre: Fanfiction

Track: After kidnaping

Prmopt: This starts from the day Arnav gets back to home after kidnapping on that day night. From that day night this story starts.

Ohh no no baby got scared!" asked Arnav sarcastically to Khushi.

Khushi gulped the sarcasm in his words.

Trapping her in between his hands cupping her chin tightly Arnav asked "Don't think I don't know who you are ? I know who you are ?"

Khushi was shocked listening to him and thought "What the hell really did he get to know who I am ?"

Stammering She told "What are.....y ...you talking ....Arnav ji ......I am your Khushi only na......."

For which Arnav laughed loudly, making Khushi scared internally.

"Ohh my poor baby I know you are not my Khushi. You are the imposter of my Khushi ". Said Arnav with his blood shot eyes.

Khushi was shocked.

"Ohh don't be shocked now thinking about how I will get to know the truth. Remember I am ASR,ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA.

I didn't become ASR just like that, you bitch. Ask your boss to count his days. His life is going to end soon. Along with him you also start counting your days." Saying He went away with a smirk on his face.

Khushi left flabbergasted, sorry I mean imposter of Khushi.

Status: NIL