Ch.4 The Return to Program and reuniting with my Best Friend Lizzy.

It started back at the end of August before Labor Day i remember me and my family went to Old Orchard Beach when we went to get Chinese Food there near the arcade I thought I saw a look like of my best friend Lizzy. When the last week of August happened I found My Best Friend Lizzy was going back to program it set me off the week before Labor Day I got upset during the night screaming my best friend name Lizzy Lizzy frantically my parents try to calm me down but it didn't work I had on and off sleep that night. The next day i slammed the garbage room door at Extended Stay in Peabody the place where I live. After Labor Day I was back at program seeing Lizzy again one instructors named Melissa saw me seeing my best friend Lizzy I was saying hi and Melissa said is that social distancing but I only gave them attitude like I meant business even out on walks I was like that to Melissa and to Robin. Robin and me talked about how I was feeling it seemed to work and I talked to Lizzy my best friend on messenger on my phone.

 Robin and me talked about how I was feeling it seemed to work and I talked to Lizzy my best friend on messenger on my phone