Ch.6 The Return to Program after the holidays.

It starts with being home for two weeks from program and now thru the month of January till I am ready to head back to program in Beverly. I have kept in contact with MyBest friend Lizzy and Carley and some of the others from program on messenger and on zoom I kept in contact with My Best Friend Lizzy and Christina Wiley and Mary Cuffe and Carley and Collin A and other parcipants and instructors from the program in Beverly on zoom. I been feeling happier and at peace. I feel a lot better and being able to cope for now still need to see a therapist and get the ball rolling on my adult life and human rights and coping when it comes to my emotions and socializing with my friends Lizzy my best friend and Christina Wiley and Mary Cuffe and Carley and other parcipants and instructors at program either at program or at home on zoom so I have the social skills and coping skills I need in life to do better in program and in my adult life with everyone including my best friend Lizzy and Christina Wiley and Mary Cuffe and everyone in program. Hopefully this year 2021 is a better year to make improvements what ever ones they are so everyone is happy and surprising news I am back in program next week after Three weeks from Christmas and New Year's to Martin Luther King Day Three Day weekend his participants and instructors are awaiting his return like welcome back.

 Hopefully this year 2021 is a better year to make improvements what ever ones they are so everyone is happy and surprising news I am back in program next week after Three weeks from Christmas and New Year's to Martin Luther King Day Three Day wee...