Chapter 8 My Adult Life and Transition to Independent living Begins

It starts after being back in program after Martin Luther King Day with my parents and sister constantly arguing in the mist of it around that same time my mom was giving the idea to live on my own and that was my idea was as well which lead me to tell program and really gets this ball rolling. It been happening like that for years my mom wanted me to live on my own independently and in matters of all 4 family members getting along was clearly not working out and coping was becoming a issue. I basically had ideas of where to live close by to My best friend Lizzy, Christina Wiley and Mary Cuffe and Carley and everyone at program in Beverly. I been living with them up to 28-29 years it was time to separate and live my own life in peace without them in the way. All because of issues where live at Extended Stay America in Peabody at Centennial Park and issues in program socializing and social distancing was too much and affecting my mood so now I got the ball rolling to start this process and transition leading into independent living it a good beginning to start my adult life and live independently separately from my family a step in the right direction. So my relationships and friendships with family and my best friend Lizzy and program are more at ease and at peace which good enough for me. Hopefully things get better I enjoy my own social life with Lizzy, Christina Wiley and Mary Cuffe and Carley and everyone at program and have more time to socialize with them in program on zoom either there or on messenger.

 Hopefully things get better I enjoy my own social life with Lizzy, Christina Wiley and Mary Cuffe and Carley and everyone at program and have more time to socialize with them in program on zoom either there or on messenger