Asriel as it gets

'I'm really tired.' Asriel thought to himself.

He was walking through a small forest for a few hours now and didn't know how to get out.

'It probably won't hurt if I take a little break here...' he thought as he lied down slowly drifting off to sleep.

In the middle of a magic mushroom circle thing.

-

"What's that goat doing in the middle of the sidewalk?!"

"Why is that goat better dressed than me?!"

"Someone please help me I lost my baby again!"

"Those darn furrys actin' like the whole world belongs to them."

Asriel awoke startled by the shouting of the people around him.

'Im in a City?! And there's humans everywhere?!! What- How?!!!'

"Hey get out of the way!" Some guy who was riding a bike completely petrified. Asriel quickly rolled to the side and saw that the man was being followed by a swarm of insects.

"What the heck is going on here?"

"Haven't you heard?," an old man smoking a cigarette asked, "Those darn insects are goin' around eatin' everyone's cookies."

"And why is that bad?"

The man looked at him shocked.

"Are you kiddin'? That's horrible! I once couldn't have imagined what the world would be like without cookies! But now... we be livin' in a world without cookies...and everyone's in panic. In a few days everyone's mind will be completely gone."

Asriel just nodded, completely weirded out.

"You won't be any different. Trust me , you won't be save from the madness!"

And with that the man walked back into a dark eerie alleyway.

Asriel was completely unnerved at this point.

So he got far away from this old guy to think about what he should do next.

'I need to find a way to get back home...my parents are probably worried about me.'

He had no idea how to get back.

Oh no.

While he was in his thoughts he accidentally walked on the street.

He didn't notice until he heard the honking of the car.

"WATCH OUT!"

Asriel heard someone shouting before he got pushed away and felt someone landing on top of him.

"Are you okay?"

Asriel looked up into a pair of blue spheres, which where looking right back into his own green orbs of sight."I-im okay. Thank you for saving me."asriel stuttered shyly.The stranger was still laying on top of him and asriel immediately fell for him because thats how romance works.

(Nope that did not happen. Please forget those last few sentences you just read.)

"I-im okay. Thank you for saving me." Asriel stuttered still shocked from almost getting hit by a car.

The stranger stood up, holding out a hand to help Asriel getting up too.

"Thank you. I'm Asriel by the way."

The boy smiled at him.

"No problem. My name is Marche."