Toreador Marche

Marche and his comrades just came back from a successful mission. "Hey, Marche, why don't we make some cookies to celebrate todays victory, kupo?" said Montblanc cheerfully while looking at Marche.

"That's a great idea! I'll go get the recipe book."

He then went to kitchen to go get the recipe book.

Marche found it immediately and looked through it, hoping to find the most delicious, perfect cookie recipe.

As he turned on the page of the White Chocolate Macadamia Special edition hyper premium cookie recipe....a bright light emerged from the book.

Slurping him into another world.

Again.

Pain. That was the only thing he felt when he gained his senses back. He opened his eyes and was overwhelmed by how bright everything was.

He got adjusted to the light and sat up to find out where he was.

"What- where did that guy come from?"

Marche heard someone whisper behind him.

He turned around to face three shocked boys backed up against the wall.

The one in the middle, the one with red hair, spoke up.

"Are you okay?"

Marche was a little confused with what happened, he didn't even realise that the question was meant for him.

"W..what happened? Where am I?"

"You fell from the sky and crashed through the roof window," the white-haired boy was talking now. "And to where we are, we don't really know, the author didn't decide on that."

Marche was shocked to hear this.

"Oh god not again!"

The black haired boy looked at him confused.

"You fell through the roof before?"

"No,no! I've had this other world thing happen to me before I have to go back I-"

Marche didn't know what to do.

He didn't even know where he had to go back to.

"Heyy...try to calm down. I'm sure we'll find a way to help you."

Marche looked up at the red haired boy, who was smiling kindly at him.

Marche felt kind of better already.

"I'm Marche by the way"

The other two introduced themselves as well, they also immediately told him about these horrible bugs, cuz why not?

"Talking about bugs," Dib said, pointing at the hold in the roof, "we might have to find somewhere else to hide."

There where some bugs crawling through the hole. Who would have thought?

"Oh no, we have to protect my cookies! We can't let them get my cookies!!!" Claus shouted while holding his backpack close to him.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you! (How convenient, that my sword came here with me.)" Marche said, mumbling that last part to himself.

Little did he know that his sword wasn't the only thing that came with him...