Chapter 11

It has been a week since the day went right, I couldn't suppress the delight, content and whole I am. I couldn't ask for more. Finally I got him back. For almost 4years and a month of waiting, pain, regret and sacrifice.

How I almost wanted to undergo therapy.
Cause there were times that nearly drowned and lost of thinking as uncontrolled emotions engulfed me. emotional breakdown they say.

Thankfully I had my Family in me, My support system. Regardless how dense the situation is, they always got my back. That no matter things might fall apart I had them.

been thanking Dawin too for being by my side despite how stubborn I am, he's always been good.

Since day one he was always there making sure I was right, he was ready to risk everything just to make me happy even for a while he even stopped himself loving me. That's how good he is and I've been thankful for it till the rest of my life.

Honestly. I tried to give him a shot at letting myself to at least like him aside from just being a friend. But for some reason it feels like I was digging deep in my own grave, it feels sucks. I feel like I was cheating Nadech by the thought of it.

And the fact that I couldn't imagine myself as another man aside from Nadech. And I was greatly okay with it, as long as it was him.

Hopefully, everything goes smoothly... I just couldn't bear being apart from him once more.

"Dad, mom. Finally we are together again..." A tears of joy lingering in me as I couldn't help it. I was beyond happy and greatful.

Silent engulfed them, suddenly a loud squeal. Echoed my ear. It was P'Cat.

"I knew it! Happy for you sis!"

"Cat, we're talking to your sister here, Goodness luk. it's already 1am lower your voice." Mom calmly said.

"Sorry Mom, just happy for sis"

I was smiling upon hearing them. I missed them. I didn't speak till they were done. Mom was scolding the cat , asking her to just text me or call for an update not screaming around at 1am.

Dad was laughing. And I totally imagine how P'Cat pouting her lips, or rolled her eyes, and mom dagger look.

I just listened and smiled from ear to ear, my heart beat so fast. I was so happy. And they 're happy for me too as I told them the whole story. I couldn't really ask for more.

"Dear. Dad was happy for the both of you. You just dreamt about it and now look at your work paid off. Just tell me if Nadech made you cry again I swear I'm gonna flee and punch that bastard, I wouldn't let my baby cry again in pain." Dad suddenly spoke from the other line so maybe he noticed my silence.

"Dad, I am not a kid anymore. No more babying me. Okay. I'm fine. You know Nadech, he didn't let it happen. It was my fault, I made a decision and eventually suffered from it" I respectfully responded to dad. "Alright I know. Just want to make it sure." He replied.

I heard mom blow a breath as she began to speak. "Luk we love you, can't wait to be back there and see the both of you."

"I love you too guys"

I titled my head when I felt Nadech suddenly tighten his hold from my waist. I thought he was already asleep.

He has his arm around me, I barely move as he engulfed me in a tight hug almost every night, day. if he got the chance or me. We've been like this. Ended up in bed and cuddled. And it was the greatest thing I ever felt in almost 4year.

It has been like this more than a week after our confrontation. I barely even slept at my condo since then. Cause he always dragged me at his house, ours either as he mentioned it.