Chapter 12

"Ya your freaking glowing much more!" Say's Angel my co- worker. I shyly nod burying myself at food so I could do my work faster. I have to finished everything before I send my sick leave for our Vacation tomorrow. Nadech has work too so we don't have much time to Vacay much longer, 2 days is enough I guess.

Angel on the other hand didn't stop beaming, she looked at me with full of admiration, I suddenly felt uncomfortable. This is awkward...

"Your really beautiful Ya I was in love too, But why I'm not that beautiful as you." She said, pouting. "You see. We're way different. Our parents are not the same. So... That explains why I'm much prettier." I Jokingly responded, smiling. "Yeah, that makes sense." Angel responded, still engrossing herself to look at me while chewing her food.

"Hey hey hey I know that look, just earlier you felt dizzy and the other day you just vomited in the middle of our lunch. You're pregnant, am I right?" I ask, pointing at her. Angel nods, smiling at me.

"Oh that really makes sense. Since I am kind of selfish.. you know... I only wanted my child to inherit my look. So... Bye!" I explained walking out at her sight. "Urassaya! You're unfair!!!"

I laughed at the sight of her, I really just wanted to end our conversation because I have lots of work to finish.

Maybe I should get pregnant too, if that happens surely Nadech will immediately prepare a wedding.

I shook my head at my thoughts, smiling. before I head my way to my office.

Crazy ya.

"Hi"

I smile at the sight of him.

"Dawin!" I wave my hand, smiling at him. As soon as I close my office door. "I thought you're going back to Paris and to take care of our branch there. You didn't tell me you're still here." I went on, as I came closer to him.

I Stand in front of him. He just smiled. but he seems different today. He was smiling but it wasn't the smile I used to see, it's something different.

Weird.

"Hey something wrong? you look anxious." I asked worriedly, tapping his shoulder as I comfortably sat beside him.

"Sorry." He plainly utter, looking down.

"For what?" I ask, trying to look into his eyes. I suddenly felt uneasy too, there's something wrong with him. He didn't answer, he just shook his head, still head down.

Silent engulfed us.

"You see. I'm your best friend, aren't I? So you're free to tell me what's bothering you. I'll always be your nong yaya!" I'm trying to sound enthusiastic, poking his cheek.

He chuckled. "Yeah. Always just a friend. How ironic."

I stiffened as he looked at me intently, it was scary. My knees trembled at his sudden mood. My chest tightened. "Da--dawin what you talkin about off course you are, you always been." I tried not to stutter, suppressing my anxiety. He seems different. I can't see the Dawin that I used to know.

Maybe I was just overthinking. Yeah right am I.

"Yeah, right. I know hihihi" He responded standing up. "Btw, let me drive you to Barry. You have a vacation right and today is your departure to chai mai?" Dawin asks. I unconsciously nod.

He smiled. "Okay let's go."

"Anyways how did you know?"

"I just know everything about you... I-i mean to the both of you." I nod.