Chapter 3

Truly love is a powerful Emotions, it drives you in a different set of way in decision, throughout my experience in love it cause either giggle moment that you haven't felt before, just like having a feels of butterfly in your stomach the moment you embrace with your love once, it just wonderful feeling, a time you just wanted to make everything goes more slower just to be with them a little longer. Latter one, misunderstanding or even war that cause both of you into a agony, pain and heartache.

And today i was in a moment of latter one, as i saw her in his, i just don't know what to feel about, it was so sudden, the impact was jarring, unexpected, painful not at all how i imagine to be, its not how the movies nor books alike its far from what just had happened. many of us after experiencing failure we give up and stop trying and as for me, i'm not yet started, my race is just started, i'll chase till i get back on his, and his back in mine. For better and worst.

I'm back in a senses as I heard Mayumi blurt a question.
"So ya your saying it was Barry? As in Nadech kugimiya, your Barry? Your ex?" Mayumi ask non- stoppable, with or without answered for each question.

I glare her as i heard her exclaimed, particularly to the last word she just utter.

"We haven't break tho." I said firmly, as i continue to mesmerized the beauty outside, it was rainy today, propably wanted to mingle with my sudden pain, i guess?
good thing is we haven't caught it just before we come inside.

"But you just left him, its consider to be that way" they both exclaimed, i just shrugged my shoulder.
aware the fact that it somehow true tho. It just that, i don't like the used of word.

"So ya what's now?" Naree ask out of the blue as she sip her coffee. "We heard you just come back because of him?" As she went on with her rolling eyes, irritation is even resonate with them aware the fact they were sulking over not the reason of my come back, it somehow makes me smile, atleast i have them with me.

"Hey what's with the smile? Its creeps the hell of me!" Mayumi exclaimed, and acting silly as if she was scared. I just gave them my sweetest smile before giving them my most passionate hug signaling that i was beyond thankful.

"Just your both presence is enough for me to go on, you don't have to do anything, i can work on it just stay with me, It is okay?" I plead along with my warm embrace.
"Ohoy you can count us ya, no matter what happen we always be there for you no need to ask for" naree said as she fix my hair that covered my face.

"You sure your fine here alone? You can live with our condo ya"
"No i'm fine here" i sincerely said, as we loosen our grip to each other.
"So ya, we need to go. Just texted us if you needed our so called 'Presence' okay? We gonna visit you too, maybe next day."

"Okay, noted. Thank you too" i replied as I gave my bid of good bye. They just answer with a nod and smile as they storm out to my condo were i have to stay.

As they gone in my sight, I returned in my Balcony and took my phone out of my pocket.

I need to call Dawin, i need his help with this, because he has an important role to play.

"So your using me!?" He exclaimed, he really could not believe of my words as i imbedded my plan.
"Please can you?" I pleadingly ask. "Alright i will"
"Yes, Thank you so much win!"

I smile widely after our conversation, now the chasing heart is yet to come, I would do my best to take back what is mine. I again become Emotional as i get lost with a pouring rain, it was then my favorite, it my escape in reality, the sound of its raindrops give me chill, ease and peace. It has a huge impact of my heart, because through rain we met our path, through rain we found our beat of hearts, as i reminiscing of our past a memory flashes again.

It was the end of the summer, but the rain is early comer, with every drops of rain it always bring a sense of melanchony and an age of happiness, it has been seven long years, but but come September same feels of cheerful in the rain, and the receding autumn rains take me back to that same night beneath the street light on the road side.

It still seems like yesterday!

"Tell me ya, your not joking right? I'm now your Boyfriend and you're my girlfriend"

"Yes" i giggling answered I even more felt of too much loved as I saw how his eyes flashes a delight, and a glow in his eyes, together with a two deep dimples on his. And that time a saw my future to those deep dark brown eyes.

The endless Love we make through the rain as we met its feels likes a splash of water that gave shivered, what brought us on that Cross road that night? And a 'yes' that makes us even more stronger at the same feels of rain It still can not measure the joyful and happiness so acutely visible in our voices, in our eyes, as i said yes to his. As we started being in a relationship.

As we can called ourselves a couple, tear of joy is even added as he embrace me tight, kissing me with so much love, with so much of care, tender on it. the sharing of warm embrace that we're now even barely recognize the cold breeze of the rain at night as we continue savoring each other, as we continue to lost in our world together.

And that moment. Dream is even started, dream of living forever, dream of marriage, and grew each other. It just so precious and unexpected we just make it in a flash at a pouring of rain.

And today it was totally ironic, truly unexpectedly and unbelievable. As i mesmerizing the rain outside today the feels is far from seven long years ago.

Its brings the age of loneliness and the autumn night take back of what our situation today, the endless wait, the broken promises, the pain and confusion is visible in my eyes, along with a tears, I just realized. He gave up, we broke up? We just set each other free. The anguish, the lose of a dream.

And the mere idea of not being with each other happily ever after, was unacceptable to my mind. And I will not let it happen.

I'm back in my senses as my phone rang, i immediately answered the phone without looking to the caller. As i heard the voice of the caller in a other line, a shed of tear flow down to my cheek, knees weakened, my whole body's shaken, heart pounding, I even covered my mouth just so he could not heard my sob, his deep husky voice continue to resonate my mind again.

"I missed you baby"

I heard it right, am i?