5: Shadow the Hedgehog

I and the pup were sitting on the couch, watching some dumb show on YouTube called Game Theory. Not going to lie, it was a very interesting show neither the less. "Shadow?" The eleven-year-old pup asked.  I looked at him with an unreadable look on my face.

"Can you play with me?" He asked as he held up a small toy. It seemed like a toy truck.

"I have a better idea," I smiled and picked him up, setting him on my lap. He looks up at me confused. I started to tickle his sides.

"Hahaha! Mr. Shad-Shado-hahahaha!" He was laughing so hard he was crying. "Hahaha!" He fell unto a laying position on my lap with me still tickling him.

After a few more minutes, Rouge came home to see Sonic sleeping on my side while I was watching, Monty Python's Trail to the Holy Grail.

"Aww! You two are adorable!" Rouge said in awe. "A nephew and uncle bonding!"

"I'm not his uncle," I glared. She only shook her head, laughing.

I put him in Rouge's arms so she could take him upstairs. As she walked off I couldn't help but smile at my so-called-nephew.  Soon, Rouge came back down with Sonic in pajamas.  "I thought you were going to put him in bed," I said.

"Nope, I always have a bad feeling whenever I leave him alone. So that is why we share a room," she explained.

I nodded, "Here is your pay," she gave me some money.

"Keep it, that kid will have you running around, though, I wouldn't mind watching him once again for you if you need me too," I said. Rouge smiled and nodded and smile on her face. Soon after- after Rouge kept persisting for me to take the money- I got into my car and looked in my pocket. I saw some money, the same money that Rouge wanted to give me.

"Rouge!"

Another chapter is done! Hoped you liked it!