6: Sonic the Hedgehog

I saw Mom, she was making food in the kitchen. "Mom? What's for lunch?" I asked.

Mom smiled. "Sandwiches, baby." I grind and ran upstairs to get something.  I ran back down the stairs and gave it to mom. It was a picture of me and her. We were holding hands.

I saw her smile sweetly, and she hung the picture up on the bulletin board above the table. I jumped up and down.

That's is when I heard a knock on the door. "I'll be right back, sweetie," she kissed my forehead and went to get the door. I heard mom gasp, so I quickly turned to look at the door from the dining room doorway I was standing in.

"The doctor would like to see you now," Something told me that mommy didn't know who that was. I wanted to help her so I slowly approached them... "A kid too? Huh, I need to ask him if he wants the kid as well," he held up a gun to our faces.

Mom quickly picked me up. "Ma'am if you don't want trouble you come with us peaceably. Do you understand?"

Mom whispered in my ear, "It'll be okay baby, we have to do this... I can't have you hurt..." I didn't know what to feel...

Sadly, we surrendered. I could only watch as we were taken from home...  They dragged us out of the house.
They had pointed to the back of a plane. Mom was hesitant but was pushed in with me in her arms. She caught me before I fell.

I couldn't help but tear up. "Aw, baby, it'll be okay, I promise," Mom whispered in my ears.  I nodded but still teared up. Mom held me in her arms and rocked me back and forth.

Soon, I started to cry. Mom still cradled me. "Aw is the baby crying?" One man teased.

"You better shut your mouth!" Mom yelled.

"Watch your mouth woman!" He started to walk away.

"You wimp!"

"EXCUSE ME?"

Before the man could hit me and mom, the commander of all of them pulled him to the side. "We need them. Alive."