Join Me~

"You're really gonna fucking regret that."

Bakugou tried desperately to pry Midoriya's hands off his throat, but it was no use. He was much stronger than him now.

Bakugou shoved his hand into Midoriya's face and set off an explosion.

The green haired male tumbled back in surprise, releasing Bakugou from his grasp.

The blonde coughed violently as he inhaled, breathing in as much air as he could get at once.

Midoriya chuckled, a response Bakugou didn't expect.

"You were holding back, Kacchan! That definitely wasn't one of your stronger attacks."

Through gasps Bakugou said, "Shut the hell up Deku, you don't know anything about me."

The taller male tilted his head.

"Oh, quite the contrary Kacchan."

Midoriya reached forward and grabbed the huffing blonde's chin, forcing him to stare into his eyes.

"I know everything about you~"

Bakugou swatted Midoriya's hand away from his chin as he finally regained his breath and stood up properly.

It was true. Bakugou knew it was true.

Midoriya knew practically everything about him. After all, they had been together since childhood, and Midoriya took notes on everyone.

Especially Bakugou.

Midoriya had always been crazy about him.

He wanted to be just like him. He wanted his confidence, his power, his strength. Everything outstanding about Bakugou, Midoriya knew about and envied.

"Join me, Kacchan."

"oh my FUCKING GOD. Would you stop with that shit?! That's like the third time I've been asked in the past 5 minutes. I'm not joining your dumb League! Unlike you Deku, I cant be convinced so easily! I actually want to be a hero."

Midoriya's face changed sightly, his lips tugging down into a frown, but his eyes remaining wild.

He sighed and placed one hand on his hip, the other going to his head, fingers massaging his temples. Bakugou had to resist a chuckle. The position reminded him of his mother scolding him about something stupid, like not taking out the trash or leaving the toilet seat up.

"Ya know Kacchan I didn't want Shigaraki to have to be right, but you're really leaving me with no choice."

Bakugou raised an eyebrow.

Shigaraki? The crusty, blue haired one?

"Didn't want him to be right about what?"

Midoriya smirked. He caught his attention.

"I didn't want him to be right about you needing the proper motivation to join the League."

Bakugou scoffed.

"I thought we went over this, you being a villain could never convince me to be one."

Midoriya laughed and began to circle around the shorter male.

"Oh not me, silly! I know I can't convince you to join."

Midoriya strutted over to the door that the other villains had previously walked out of.

He gave it a knock and said:

"Bring him in, Dabi!"

Bakugou didn't know what was happening.

Bring who in?

Were they going to torture him more? Did they have someone that could hypnotize him? What were they gonna do..?

Bakugou shook his head.

No. No matter what they do, I won't give in. Nothing they do will make me be a villain!

But he wasn't ready for who Dabi brought in.

"Let me go!", screamed the familiar voice of his best friend.

"W-wait no, what is he doing here", Bakugou asked, panic slowly seeping into him.

Midoriya's grin grew.

"Ah I knew it! You are attached to Kirishima!"

The red head looked up from the floor, meeting Bakugou's eyes, confused

"Midoriya..! You're alive?! Wait Bakugou..? What the hell is going on?!!"

Kirishima tried to get up, but before he could move, Midoriya was behind him, holding him down with one hand and wrapping the other around the back of his throat. Kirishima gasped.

"Now Kacchan, I'm gonna ask one more time: Join me~"

Bakugou didn't know what to do.

"And if you don't... Kirishima dies!"

Ooo what a tWiSt...