Why Him~

"Bro this is obsession, it's not healthy."

Midoriya's eyes shot over to Kirishima, furious.

"Shut up. You don't know me, you could never understand our relationship. You're just an outsider. An extra.  A side character in my story.  And I'm gonna get rid of you. You'll never-"

"All right that's enough, stop acting like a protagonist.", Bakugou said, adding more pressure to the knee that was pining Deku to the ground.

Midoriya let out a gaspy chuckle.

"Deku, I don't know what happened to you. I don't know why you changed, but this thing, this obsession with me, it's ridiculous."

The wild look in Midoriya's eyes seemed to fade for a moment. It was a replaced with a look of hurt, like Bakugou's words genuinely hurt his feelings.

Bakugou hadn't seen that look in his eyes since freshman year. It almost made him sad, almost made him feel horrible for the way this whole thing turned out..

"Why him", Deku asked, almost in a whisper.

Bakugou raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"WHY HIM?! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS PICK HIM?!"

Deku's calm, evil demeanor was gone. The shell he seemed to be hiding under this whole time had cracked, revealing just how insane he really had gone.

"I was the one who was there! I've always been there! Every action you made, every word you said, I was there for all of it, since we were kids! And then all of a sudden-", he glared daggers once again at Kirishima.

"All of a sudden he came into the picture. This pathetic, stupid extra! What did he do to sweep you off your feet?! Why is he any different from me?! I was always there for you and YOU STILL CHOOSE HIM? HE'S NO ONE!"

Midoriya used the remaining strength and pent up anger to shove Bakugou off him and smash the piece of rubble over his leg.

The shock wave created knocked both Kirishima and Bakugou to the ground. They stared up at Midoriya, as he stood up, limping. The leg that was crushed under the rubble was bloody and broken, clearly not of any use. Yet Midoriya was standing on it. Laughing...

He was laughing..

"YOU SHOULD WANT ME! YOU SHOULD BE IN LOVE WITH ME!"

He launched Black Whip out of his left hand, which instantly wrapped itself around Bakugou, restraining him.

"DEKU STOP THI-", Midoriya cut him off by wrapping another extension of Black Whip around his mouth.

He looked at Bakugou, eyes soft for once, and slightly less insane.

"I wanted you to stay with me because you want to."

He grazed Bakugou's cheek with his right hand, slightly lifting his chin.

If Bakugou was scared, he didn't show it.

"But if that won't work..."

He extended his right arm out once again, quickly releasing another Black Whip, and wrapping it around Kirishima's neck, suffocating him. Kirishima's quirk was useless in this situation. He couldn't hit Black Whip with his hardening since it was not a solid object, and he couldn't stand up to launch an attack on Midoriya. He was helpless. 

Bakugou tried to scream, thrashing and shooting off small, ineffective explosions in an attempt to get free. Midoriya smirked. 

"I'll deal with you staying out of force."

LOL its been a while, but we're getting towards the end now! Should only be a couple more chapters. Thanks for reading, and sorry again for my slow updates, next chapter coming soon!