Kirishima Ending

Bakugou clenched his fist. He couldn't stop fighting. He couldn't give in to Midoriya. It wasn't right. Especially after all that Kirishima has done for him, after how long he had been with him and all they did together.

Bakugou quickly opened his palm towards Midoriya and set off explosion, trying to ignore the outrageous pain coursing through his forearms.

As if expecting this, Midoriya deflected the explosion with One For All, a cloud of smoke lingering in the air.

What he did not expect was for Bakugou to launch himself directly at his torso. The blonde tackled him to the ground, forcing Midoriya to release the Black Whip holding Kirishima. Bakugou could hear the latter coughing and gasping behind him. Instantly a wave of relief washed over him, Kirishima was alive, but he didn't dare to turn his attention away from his opponent.

Bakugou punched Midoriya across the face, delivering an explosion to his cheek, not enough to kill him, but enough to leave a very nasty burn mark.

Deku yelped out in pain. He tried to grasp Bakugou's fist that continued to pummel his face, but it was no use, the blonde was like a rabid animal. He didn't stop, he didn't let up.

For the first time since he went villain, Midoriya wasn't smirking. His cocky, arrogant persona fell apart and the scared little boy that he used to be emerged once again.

"Kacchan please!", he managed to gasp out.  All his hard work was going to mean nothing. All of the planning and training was going to have been for nothing. He would lose like he always did. 

Bakugou wasn't going to stop. He didn't want to. He wanted to continue beating Midoriya until he was either passed out or dead. All his anger, his rage, had surfaced. He needed to let it out and Deku was just the person for that.

Kirishima had stumbled up behind Bakugou and grabbed his arm.

"Bakugou stop, he's had enough"

The blonde ripped his arm away from the red head.

"No, he'll never have enough. He needs to die."

Midoriya was crying, something he hasn't done since his freshman year of Highschool. He knew it was over, he knew everything he worked for was done.

Just as Bakugou was winding up for another hit, Kirishima grabbed his arm again, hardening his fist so the blonde couldn't move.

"Bakugou stop."

And just like that, he did. In that moment he realized what had happened, the damage he had done.

He stood up and backed away from the bloody mess of Midoriya that lay on the ground.

Deku couldn't get up, he couldn't move. He struggled to meet Bakugou's eyes as he spoke.

"You're done Deku, you lost. You'll leave me and Kirishima alone now."

He didn't respond, he didn't say anything. He just laid there, defeated and empty. His life's purpose told him he was done.  All of it was for nothing...

A few days later...

"Are you sure you're ready to go back to school? I would understand if you wanted the rest of the week off. What you've been through is traumatic."

"Mr. Aizawa, I'm good. I don't want to keep sitting in my room and wallowing in self pity. I'll be fine."

Aizawa smirked.

"I admire your drive Bakugou, see you in class tomorrow then."

Bakugou nodded as he turned and left Aizawa's office. He made his war back to his dorm room, trying his best to dodge Kaminari and Mina who pummeled him with questions.

"Later, let's talk later", he said as he slammed the door in their faces.

"Liar! You won't talk about it later!"

The two grumbled as they walked away.

Bakugou collapsed onto his bed, thankful to be left alone. But to his dismay, there was a knock at the door.

"Leave me alone Dunce Face", he yelled.

"It's Kirishima!"

Bakugou sighed as he got up to open the door.
The red head walked inside, without waiting for Bakugou to invite him in.

"So I've been thinking."

Bakugou shut the door, "Well that's dangerous."

Kirishima rolled his eyes and continued.

"I think I like you."

Bakugou froze, that came out of nowhere.

"Pardon?"

"I like You", Kirishima said again, he was afraid that if he hesitated, he wouldn't say what he wanted to.

"I have for years now. I've been afraid to say anything because I didn't want to ruin our friendship. But after what happened... I don't want to be afraid anymore, I don't want to go on without you at least knowing how I feel."

Bakugou blinked. He was very confused.

Kirishima was obviously nervous. He didn't know what Bakugou was going to say, how he was going to react. He could yell at him, he could throw him out of his room, or say that he didn't want to be friends anymore. Kirishima was terrified, but he didn't regret confessing. Bakugou needed to know.

"Kirishima, aren't we dating?"

...

What?

"Huh?"

"Uhm? We hold hands, I let you sleep on my room, I occasionally let you hug me."

"THAT DOESNT MEAN WE'RE TOGETHER? YOU THOUGHT WE WERE DATING?!"

"YES?!"

Kirishima laughed hysterically, he was nervous for nothing.

Bakugou didn't understand what was so funny, but he enjoyed seeing Kirishima smile so he guessed it was okay.

"So you like me too then?"

"Yeah I guess you could say that."

Kirishima was happy, Bakugou was happy.

But the person looking through the window of Bakugou's room was not. The green eyes were narrowed down on the red head, glaring.

But hey, that's a tale for another day, for now, let the two be happy.

Okay! So that was the Kirishima ending. It's a little rushed so sorry if there are any mistakes. I know most of you want the Deku ending and that's in the works so stay tuned!