I Will Always Find You~

"But if I have to force you, so be it."

Midoriya snapped his fingers and all of the League and readily stood at his side.

"I don't need the extra, kill him"

Dabi moved first, with no hesitation, erupting blue flames from the palm of his hand. Kirishima quickly hardened his body, standing solid as the flames consumed him.

"Kirishima!", Bakugou yelled as he moved to attack Dabi, right arm outstretched and crackling with explosions.

Midoriya quickly stepped in front of him, grabbing his arm in an instant and pulling him away from Dabi.

He spun the blonde around, wrapping his arms around him tightly so he couldn't move. Midoriya leaned in to Bakugou's ear.

"How long do you think until Kirishima can't hold his form anymore?"

Bakugou struggled against him, thrashing. His hands popped, but he struggled to form a proper explosion with the way Midoriya was grasping him. 

"I say 30 more seconds. He's tired, Kacchan. He'll fall soon. Dabi can keep those flames up for hours."

Bakugou thrusted his head back, nailing Midoriya in the nose. The latter stumbled back in pain, releasing Bakugou in the process.

The moment he was free, Bakugou launched himself at Dabi, landing a blow right across his jaw.

The blue fire ceased, and Kirishima fell to the ground, panting heavily. His shirt was almost completely burned through, and slight burn marks covered his skin.

"You alright?", Bakugou asked, keeping his eyes on the League. Kirishima coughed a bit before standing up next to the blonde.

"Never better", he stated, hardening his fists.

"Good, cause we're getting out of here right now."

Bakugou turned around and fired off a large explosion at the wall. With that explosion, and the collapse of the wall, the building itself began to shake. Rubble started to fall, the ceiling was going to cave in.

"Let's go!", Bakugou shouted, signaling Kirishima.

The other ceased his fight and made a run for the wall. He grasped Bakugou's hand the two jumped out of the wall, which ended up being a few stories higher than they thought.

"NO! YOU CAN'T-", Midoriya attempted to run to the others, but Dabi quickly grabbed his arm.

"Midoriya we need to go! This building is coming down!"

He wasn't listening to Dabi, he didn't care. He didn't care what happened to anyone else, he just needed to get Bakugou. All of his hard work couldn't go to waste, it wouldn't go to waste. All these months of planning, all this time thinking of only him.

Midoriya wasn't leaving without Bakugou.

He broke free of Dabi's grasp and made a break for the wall, throwing himself out of it. He used his quirk for a soft landing and hurriedly scanned the ground. The two of them couldn't have gotten far. They weren't close to any towns or cities, a couple miles out at least. 

He took a breathe and tried to think like Bakugou would.

What would he do? What would his plan be?

Bakugou would know that he and Kirishima couldn't outrun Deku, especially at his new level of speed. His mastery of One for All would allow him to catch them both in a heartbeat, Bakugou would know that. In addition, it was unlikely that he would wait around for a one on one fight, knowing that Kirishima couldn't hold his own against Deku. 

That only left one option: trapping him

In an instant, Midoriya looked up, seeing a massive  piece of rubble from the decaying building hurdling towards him. 

Shit!, he thought as he tried to leap out of the way. But even as fast as Midoriya, he couldn't outrun the rubble, enhanced by Bakugou's explosions. 

He let out a scream as his leg was caught under the piece of rock, the bones snapped and crushed.  

He threw his head back in pain, crying out. Before Midoriya could attempt to move, Bakugou was on top of him, pinning him to the ground.  He pressed his knee into the other's stomach, holding him down. Bakugou gripped Midoriya's wrists, holding them to the ground. Kirishima held down the leg that wasn't crushed under the rubble. 

Midoriya smiled through his wincing, looking Bakugou directly in the eyes. 

"I'm getting a sense of deja vu, Kacchan. Freshman year, Ground Beta... ah good t-"

"This is over, Deku. We're leaving."

His smile wavered. He was angry, it was evident.

"You can leave, but I'll find you again. I will always find you. Nothing can keep me from you, Kacchan. Not UA, not Kirishima, not even you. You will always be mine."

Bakugou pushed his knee deeper into the other's stomach. His glare hardened, and not faltering. Midoriya slightly gasped, it was becoming harder to breathe. 

"Bro this is obsession. It's unhealthy", Kirishima said.

Midoriya's eyes briefly left Bakugou's, glaring daggers at Kirishima. He hated him, which was odd. Bakugou used to believe that Midoriya didn't have the capability to hate. But for some reason, he looked at Kirishima as if he wanted him dead. As if he was the spawn of Hell incarnate. 

Midoriya looked at Kirishima as if he was everything that was wrong with the world. As if he was the problem in his world. 

Whew, it's been a while. I was feeling inspired, so I decided to update. Sorry it took me forever! Next chapter coming soon guys, I promise lol. Get ready, because the end is nearing! Hope you enjoyed!