Belong to Me~

Kirishima couldn't breathe.

His skin was turning pale, his eyes began to bulge. He was suffocating.

He hardened the skin of his throat in a desperate attempt to fight off the extension of Black Whip wrapped around his throat. But it was to no avail. The tendril did not move.

His vision was beginning to blur, and he couldn't properly hear what was going on anymore. Everything sounded underwater and slurred together. That was when he realized he was dying. He was going to die here.

Bakugou screamed and flailed. His eyes began to well up, but no tears would fall. He couldn't crack, not yet. The fight wasn't over, it couldn't be over. Could it?

The Whip around Bakugou's mouth retreated, allowing him to speak and breathe clearly once again.

"Deku! Stop this! You're killing him!"

Midoriya looked over at the red head, whose eyes seemed to start glazing over. It was obvious, his fight would soon be over.

"There is a way to stop this, Kacchan", he grinned.

"Just say you'll stay with me. Say you'll leave him and we can be happy together, and I'll let him go."

"Deku, please!"

He was not faltering. The green-haired male's arm stayed extended, stiff, and only tightening the Whip around Kirishima's neck. This was no bluff. He would kill Kirishima right here and right now.

"Say it! Say you'll stay with me! Say that you belong to me!"

Kirishima's glossy, bulging eyes somehow meet Bakugou's. The look the redhead was giving him was saying "Don't do it, don't let him win."

Amazing. It was incredible how in his last seconds of life Kirishima was still looking out for Bakugou. Still trying to protect him..

God.

What was he supposed to do..?

PLZ READ THIS:
Sorry again for my slow updates and for the fact that this one is so short💀 BUT the next chapter will be the last!! I have decided to do two endings because I feel like it 🤪 You can read both or just the one you prefer. You'll be able to tell whose ending it is but the title of the chapter! I'm working on it right now so it shouldn't be long!! Thanks again for being here!