3.

A/N: it's 3am and this 3.8k chapter has been the most brutal thing I have ever written in all my years of fanfiction. (Please keep in mind that I have been writing fanfiction for 7-8 years now. I'd love to see your comments and reactions to this because at the end of the day, you guys keep me going. 

Hope you enjoy this as much as I did (this chapter is somewhat edited but I'm okay with publishing it like this). 

Enjoy :) 

------

"So it's all figured out then."

"I can't promise that it'll work 100%," Levi clarified. Across the room, he saw a couple making out.

Can't they do this somewhere else? He wondered as disgust filled his stomach.

"But I'll try to get it out there."

"Oh you're the best!" Hange said, controlling her need to hug him.

Levi shrugged, starting to head out of the room. It suddenly felt cramped.

"Where are you going?"

"The Kitchen," answered Levi before looking over his shoulder. "You coming?"

Hange smiled excitedly before following him.

--------

"And this is Sasha," presented Connie like a proud father would introduce his friends.

Through the span of 3 songs, you had met Marco, Jean, Annie, and the infamous Eren Yaeger.

"Or Potato Girl," Snickered Jean before Sasha chucked an empty red solo cup at him.

"Hey!"

"Sorry about that," Sasha smiled sheepishly, "I guess I missed the trash can."

Connie snorted.

"Yeah, she's a blast. I think you two would make great friends." He concluded before grabbing a new stack of red solo cups.

"Who wants to play my new version of beer pong?" He looked at Jean before turning in your direction.

"You obviously don't have to drink, but you're welcome to join us and hang with Sash, she's probably more interested in that bowl of chips than in drinking anyways."

Sasha looked up from beside you, a mouthful of chips had just gone down her throat.

"Hm?''

Jean and Connie both laugh in hysteria.

"Aw man, comedy. Anyways," Connie 'Football' threw the bag of red solo cups at Jean before grabbing some bottles.

"Let's get going then! I told some friends to meet us in the Living Room. Anyone wanna grab anything else from the Kitchen before we leave?"

Your new (you hoped) friend nodded. She licked her fingers before grabbing another bowl of chips.

But in an attempt to grab the bowl, Sasha accidentally knocked over a random red solo cup.

"Aw shit," She frowned before grabbing a paper towel and looked up at Connie offering an apologetic smile.

"It's fine, you can leave that there no problemo. Ready to go?"

---------

"So tell me," Hange said as she and Levi entered the Kitchen. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Psh."

"I'm serious Levi!" She loved pushing his buttons.

"We've been at this school for like-what? 3 years now, and you're telling me, you haven't been in a relationship yet? What about Hookups? You do know there's Tinder-"