4.

A/N: HOLY SHIT I AM IN A WRITING SPREE- 3 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY??? IM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY, BUT I DO THINK YOU'LL LIKE HOW THIS STORY WILL UNFOLD. 

AS ALWAYS, PLEASE COMMENT! I LOVE SEEING YOUR EMOTIONS AND FEEDBACK. IT KEEPS ME GOING. 

+++++

"Caramel Macchiato for Isabella!"

Levi quickly wiped down a few drops of excess that fell on the counter until he was satisfied. It was a Tuesday morning- the busiest hour of the day and he needed to get 4 other orders done in the next 10 minutes.

"Where's that Americano, Jean?" Levi shouted as he brought a spare container to the sink. He noticed a child walk up to the side counter.

"Hey kiddo, do you need anything?"

The 6 year old nodded, pointing to one of the straws that was in Levi's apron. Levi quickly caught on.

"Oh, you want a straw? Here you go. Just remember to throw the paper when you're done."

The child diligently nodded before it ran back to their mother who placed a hand over their shoulder. She smiled, pleased before waving to Levi. He waved back.

"Levi," His boss approached him from behind. "Can I have a word with you?"

"Erwin," He turned. "Right now? It's kind of busy right now."

"That's fine. It'll only be for a minute. Plus, I have a new task for you."

When Erwin walked Levi to his office, he sat down on his desk. Erwin Smith was the owner of Scouts Coffee Shop for the past 6 years. He had hired Levi for his diligence and his tidiness. He did so well, that Erwin granted Levi the position of Assistant Manager. Well, technically Manager. In many cases, if Erwin wasn't doing anything it was most likely that Levi was taking charge of it.

That meant that Levi was the one you'd go to if you ever had a complaint. He was a menace to Karen's. And he held back no directness. His co-workers respected him for it.

"So what was it that you needed?" asked Levi as he sat himself on one of the chairs.

"Well as you may know," Erwin placed his hands in front of him. Resembling a businessman. "We have Valentine's day coming up, and we need to start preparing." Erwin took out a piece of paper.

"I spoke to the Manager of one of the stores in town, and they're said to have the best flowers in town. I made arrangements so that you could go there and pick out what flower's we'll need for the shop." he paused.

"I will also hand you the Deposit check along with a few checklists and measurements of the shop. The owner isn't in town for the next few days, so you'll talk to the Assistant Manager. She's this girl that always keeps her hair from her face when working with flowers."

Levi crossed his arms before leaning back. "Wow. That's so descriptive."

His sarcastic remark amused Erwin. "I also have the possible themes in the list- which reminds me, you're in charge of the music selection for the shop. Just don't choose anything explicit, alright?"

Levi shrugged. "Is that all you need from me?"

Erwin nodded. "For now, atleast. You're expected to arrive in an hour, so you better get going to the shop."

"What's it called?"

"Ninette's Florals"

+++++

"Hi! This is Ninette's Florals! Welcome to (Y/N)'s" You cringed, realizing that you had messed up the voicemail again.

"I'm sorry to inform you that we are unable to process what you have requested in your card. We have a policy on no sexual explictions, and that includes oral sex." you bite your tongue. This was the second customer today that wanted to send a note with flowers that contained inappropriate content.