6

A/N: Hi everyone!! Long time no see!! Just an FYI- this WILL be a short chapter. But thank you for your patience nonetheless <3

Chapter 6: 

At the entrance of his apartment, Levi kicked his shoes off and headed for his room. The house was just the way he left it and there was no living sign of Furlan. Since the two of them knew each other's schedules, Levi was sure he was still in his western studies sculpting class (and lab). A meal and shower later, Furlan came bursting through his room. Catching Levi, who was at his desk, off guard.

"I thought I told you to knock before entering."

"Shut up," Furlan quickly snapped, earning a raised eyebrow from Levi. He smiled knowing he had caught his attention, "So," he paused, "I happened to stop by this LGBTQ+ meeting after class and they were talking about a shit ton of sexualities- and guess what? I think I know what you are." Levi watched as his friend pulled out a crumpled piece of paper from his pocket.

"Furlan, what the hell are you talking about."

"Aro-space," he breathed, "You're Aro-space!"

"That doesn't sound right."

"No, wait! wait! It's Areo-Ace!"

"You said Aro the first time, which is it?"

"Uhhh...Aro. I'm pretty sure. Yeah. You're Aro Ace."

"And you do know what that means?"Furlan nods. 

"It means you don't wanna fuck," He shoves the paper back into his pocket, "Do you even want a relationship?"

"I don't have time for relations-"

"-AW THAT'S BULLSHIT!" Furlan nearly stomped, "We both know it's true!! You take wayy too many fucking classes Levi- I mean, you've already got like 2 bachelors at this point and you're on your third year. You take well over 20 credits a quarter AND work part time to full time at the shop."

"And your concern is...?"

"You get zero bitches," Furlan states, "I mean... you can, but you don't. Do you even have a sex drive or something?"

"Something happened," Levi read his friend without trouble, "What happened, Furlan?" Like a mother that would know it's child, Levi waited for his friend to speak. And 30 seconds later, Furlan spilled the beans, "There was a girl that asked me for your number."

"Do I know her?"

"Like hell you do," His sarcastic remark did not sit well with Levi. "She's in my sculpting class. A brainiac like yourself."

"Not amusing."

Furlan grinned, "I'll tell her you'd consider it." He said as he walked around the room with his hands in his pockets. Furlan stopped to look at a hanging drawing of Levi's, "You still draw?"

"Obviously." Levi asks, "Do you still smoke weed?"

"Hell yeah I do,"

"Well that explains it."

"Do you want some?" Furlan offers, "I'm buying some more from a friend. Maybe it'll help you relax. Have a smoke sesh with the boys."

"No thanks," Levi scrunched his nose in disgust, "I'll skip the lung cancer, thanks."

"HA!" Furlan shot his head back, "You're extra chatty today. I like that. How busy are you for these next two weeks?"

"Very." Levi states, "Why do you ask?"

"Annie Leonhart's hosting a 'Fuck Valentine's Day' party on Friday the 14th. You should go. Lots of single people will be there."

"And do what? I can already enjoy Valentine's Day in the comfort of my own home. Not socialize with brick headed idiots out there."

"Damn... do you even have a type?"

"Why does it matter?"

"Do you have a type?" pushes Furlan, "You never talk about girls. Unless you're completely-"

"-Will you shut up if I do? Because if you stand here any longer, I'll kick you out instead." He glared. Furlan nodded in agreement.

 Releasing a huff, Levi leaned back into his chair even more. Crossing a leg over his own. "She has to be hardworking." he replied, "Diligent with her work and organized. There. Does that satisfy you?" With an energetic nod, Furlan stormed off his room without a second word.

After the door of his room closed, Levi resumed his (scheduled) 'me' time. He'd dedicate certain hours of certain days for himself. Every hour of every day was dedicated towards something. Eating, sleeping, cooking, grooming, studying, working; he had it all written down. All the deadlines for his classes were written down, and he made sure to finish assignments a week before they were due. Levi Ackerman was the epitome of a straight A student.

For the remainder of his day, Levi and the girl spent a few hours interchanging messages. They had already picked a story line, and characters. With the main characters set, and a list of their traits, Levi got to work before sketching ideas for the night.

And as for Furlan, he ended up getting his weed that night and messaged the girl with whom he wanted to hook Levi with.

_________________________________________

Furlan:

Hey. It's Furlan.

Levi is available.

He's not dating or seeing anyone.

So feel free to shoot your shot.

Unknown Number:

Great thanks.

Can you get him to come to the Valentine's Day party?

Furlan:

I mean, I'll try.

He seemed indifferent about it.

BTW, you never told me how you knew him.

Levi, that is

Unknown Number:

Oh, we used to date.

_______________________________________

A/N: Ayee- that was chapter 6! How we feelin? Within the net few chapters, we're going to be entering 'angst' waters. Since I didn't plan to make this story super long, it will be around 15-22 chapters. 

Stay tuned!

-Andra<3