Chapter 19

But it brings me to my knees when you say
Hello, how are you, my darling, today?
I fall into a pile on the floor
Puppy love is hard to ignore
When every little thing you do, I do adore

Before jumping out of my bedroom window, I could get a glance at myself. The suit was the same, but my hair got tied up in a tidy bun with a single streak of teal. In my hands was a Lyre.

How the crap can I supposed to use this?

As my feet gracefully landed upon the concrete, I felt all eyes immediately land on me.

Who is she?

Where did she come from?
Isn't that Viperions suit?

One of which was Ladybug, "I am going to need you to tell me who you are and why you have Viperion's suit right now." She yanked me behind a building and the crowd groaned in a load of awes.

"Sass, scales rest." As I detransformed, Ladybug had a mixture of shocked and confused expressions. Immediately, Sass defended me.

"Luka asked for her. She should have the miraculous to help save him."

"And since I am the only one that knows his secret identity besides you, it makes sense for me to have it." As soon as the words came out of my mouth, I knew it was a mistake.

"You what? How do you know his identity?" Her eyes were filled with rage, causing me to stumble backward.

"Master, she is a very smart person. And Luka really enjoys her company, maybe she can get him deakumatized."

"Fine. You're right. It's not like I am the guardian and I make the calls."

"M'lady, maybe we should give her a chance. I trust her." She let out a sigh before agreeing.

I checked my surroundings again before transforming again, "Sass, scales slither!"

Once I saw Luka, a sharp pain exploded throughout my chest. Chat Noir smiled at me and whispered to me, "It's okay we will get him deakumatized."

Within seconds, the buildings that surrounded us vanished, leaving the 3 of us alone with no protection other than ourselves.

"Look at what is on his wrist! I bet his akuma is in there," Ladybug pointed at a screen that laid upon his wrist. After closer examination, a swift movement of his hand resulted in a building disappearing. Ladybug and Chat Noir jumped over to try and break it; meanwhile, I was still trying to figure out how the crap I was supposed to use my weapon. It was a lyre. Not even a magical lyre!

Think Y/N, think! What did Luka use this for when he was Viperion?

I tried to think with all of the racket in front of me, but it was useless.

I began to strum some of the chords, which caught the attention of some of the pedestrians around me.

Of course!

I propped myself behind Luka in a similar manner to which he did with Desperada, and began to strum a soft melody which he had played for me before. He whipped his head around to look at me, placing his hand in the perfect place for Ladybug to break the screen.

"Sass, scales rest." I raced over to meet Luka, and I was a mess.

"Luka, Luka, I am right here. It's okay." Tears streamed down my face as I clutched the back of his neck, pulling it towards my chest. He answered in a cry of pain, as he pulled his hand closer to himself to look at it. The hand that Ladybug smashed the screen on was all sorts of blue, purple, and red; it looked painful.

"Miraculous Ladybug!"

Despite all of the events that were taking place around me, I still somehow managed to choke out, "Don't ever do that again."