Having fun at last

{🗡Adora's POV}

It's been 2 days since Catra came out of that portal with Angella.
She has been slowly healing since then which is an honest surprise since Entrapta told us there would be a small chance for her to survive at all, she said that some sort of weird power helped with her healing.
And I couldn't be more happy to hear that.

Glimmer's birthday is today and she's closer to her family than ever, which I'm happy for her but at the same time I wish Catra was here with me.
Tackling and chasing after eachother like we always did.
I feel someone wipe my cheek and my grip around Catra's hand tightens.
'right, I forgot I was still here'
I think to myself and look up to see Bow standing next to me.

"come on, let's go to Glimmer's birthday before your eyes become puffy from crying, I'm sure she'll wake up soon, she's strong Adora"

I nodded at him before giving him a weak smile, I got up and followed after him to the party.
About everyone was already there, they were all greeting me and asking if I was alright.

{🐾Catra's POV}

I don't remember much..
I do remember passing out after coming out of the portal with Angella.
I was covered in blood and there was a lot of screaming, even though the only person I was able to hear was Adora.

From then on I only heard voices, I don't know for how long I've been like this.
It feels like I'm going crazy, I can hear Adora next to me a lot just crying.
I want to comfort her, talk to her, even just hold her.
But I can't, I only see black, I can't move nor speak.
The only thing I can do is listen, if I'm right I've been doing better..
That's what I've heard Entrapta say atleast but I'm not sure.

I heard Adora here few minutes ago but she got taken away by Bow.
I've been laying here for awhile in entire silence.
It was like I was staring into a black hole, but then a second later a bright light hit me.
I had to adjust to the light and layed blind for a few minutes.
When my sight adjusted I could see I was in what looked like a small hospital from Brightmoon, it had the same colors atleast.
I could slowly move a few parts of my body, I tried moving around for what felt about an hour before I could slowly sit up.

I was covered in bandages which actually didn't suprise me.
I tried standing up but fell back down onto the bed.
Scanning the room for something to balance myself I found a pair of weird looking sticks.
Well it was either that or one of those little fences old lady's use to walk.
So I got the 2 sticks not even caring if I was using for them for they're actual purpose.
I walked around Brightmoon until I found out it was useless and no one was inside.
That was until my ears twitched at the sound of music, I slowly went outside and looked around.
It looked like some sort of party and then it hit me 'Glimmer's birthday, right'
I thought to myself.
No one had noticed me so far I saw Angella talking to Micah and frowned slight smiling at how happy he looked having her back again.
I sneaked up to Glimmer who was standing near a corner talking to most of the rebellion.
I don't know how she didn't hear me with how much sound those things made.
I pushed one of the sticks against her back right above her butt, making her stumble forward.

"hey Sparkles! didn't anyone ever tell you it's rude to unpack your present without permission?"

my voice was still rough from not talking for a while, but it was still understandable.
It went quiet even the music seemed to stop for a second, not a single voice that was heard.
Even the rest of the quests paused their conversations to stare at me.

"well this is embarrassing.. Uh, hello?"

I tried but still no respond only dull stares from around the while outside area.

Until I almost got tackled by Adora and everyone started asking me questions.
I didn't completely understand it anymore.
I was hugging Adora almost lifted up since she was burying her face in my shoulder.

"hey come on That's my job, your to tall dummy"

I told her and lifted up her head to kiss her nose, we hugged for awhile but she didn't seem to let go.
So eventually we ended up sitting on a bench somewhere with me on her lap as she hugged me.

"Sparkles, as soon as I get out of this grip I am going to wrap up Angella.
Otherwise it's no present"

I saw her shake her head in response as she let out a small laugh

"no doubt"

She said which only mad me grin, as they went to get water for me since I couldn't move.
I turned around a bit to hug Adora properly.

"I missed you"

I heard her whisper into her ear, I wiped a tear of her cheek and smiled.

"but I'm here now aren't I?"

I asked her receiving a nod.
I kissed her which she happily replied.

"ehem?"

I groaned at the voice of Glimmer,
Bow stood there staring at us like he'd just seen the cutest thing in his life.

"why is it always you to interrupt?"

she laughed at that and shrugged,
I don't know how but somehow we ended up in a grouphug.

"I thought of new names since you know we need an update, so how about the couplesquad?
Or, or the earsquad and then we all wear ears like Catra's"

Adora and Glimmer just laughed it off and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"not in a million years croptop,
Sparkles tame your boyfriend"