The Wedding

So yeah.. I got a request for the wedding, so here you go.
Don't blame me if it's bad, I'm a 15 year-old who'd rather stay in bed all day.
So what the shit should I know about wedding's?
Anyway enjoy my masterpiece.

After Catra's proposal the weeks went by pretty quickly, they didn't want to wait for to long to get married.
'Two months' they said,
And that's exactly what they did, two months after the proposal they were both standing in a different dressing room.

"C'mon Adora work with us!"

Glimmer said trying to make her hair into a bun, which was hard as Adora wouldn't stop moving.
Perfuma tried making a flower crown around the bun but most of the flowers ended up on the floor.
Once they finally got her hair done she had to get into her dress, Adora almost tripped over her own feet and face planted into the floor but she managed to catch herself on Swiftwind.
her dress fell onto the floor looking in the mirror she looked at Glimmer with pouting eyes.

"but what if she doesn't like it?"

She said and Glimmer didn't look convinced, Adora's dress was with with the upper half covered in gold matching to Catra's suit.

"she will, don't worry about it! Now come on we still gotta do your make-up"

She said and walked off to get the make-up bag.

Catra wasn't having a very fun time, Entrapta was holding her down with her hair while Scorpia was brushing her hair.

"I don't want my hair brushed!"

"Come on Wildcat! You have to look nice for Adora!"

Even if Catra kept on yelling at them it didn't have any use, when Entrapta let her go her hair was completely slid back into a low ponytail.
She knew they had done a good job, not that she'd admit that anyway.

She was wearing some white pants that actually sat pretty tight around her legs, she put on her red dress shirt buttoning it except for the upper one.

"here is your jacket Catra! Instead of normal buttons on the sleeves I put actual buttons, they look normal but when you press them it slides out small pieces of chocolate! Isn't that great?"

Catra looked at her with a weird expression, taking the white jacket from her she shook her head.

"I don't really think that's needed, and wouldn't it melt?"

she asked examining the sleeves, Entrapta excitedly shook her head.

"No! I made it so small you aren't able to even see it, it grows when it comes out but it work like a refrigerator!"

Catra just shook it off and put on the jacket, it had a gold outline with gold glitters.

"well?"

She asked towards Bow and Mermista who were having some sort of argument about ice cream.
Mermista just gave her a thumbs up while Bow practically squealed out of excitement.

"you look amazing!"

He said tugging at her suit as he circled around her to get a better look.