Melog you bastard

[𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅]

I woke up to a purring noise, I opened my eyes and saw Catra laying against me.
I smiled stroking her head a bit, I carefully stood up trying not to wake her.
She quickly got to the bathroom amd put on her bikini, she put some shorts and a shirt over it.

[𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅]

I woke up and sat up stretching, I opened my eyes with a yawn.
I felt next to me, Adora wasn't there.
I stood up and saw light shining from under the bathroom door, I walked in and saw Adora standing infront of the mirror brushing her hair.
I walked over to her and leaned my head on her shoulder "hey Adora~".
"Hey kitten" she answered with a smile,
"Hey guys are you ready?" We heard Glimmer ask from behind the bathroom door.
"I gotta change and then we'll come out Sparkles" I heard her footsteps dissapear and looked up at Adora "so where is the swimsuit?" I asked her.
She pointed to the beanbag and I walked over there, there indeed was a swimsuit on there a crimson red one to be exact.
I quickly slipped it on while she was in the bathroom, I put some pants and a shirt over it and wait for Adora to come out.

[𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚜]

I kick off my shoes and pants before taking off my shirt, "I thought you weren't going to swim?" Adora asked
"I'm not!" I responded and plopped down onto the ground.
I watch as Glimmer and Bow are already in the water while Adora takes off her shirt and shorts, she sits down at the edge of the lake with her feet in the water.
I crawl over to her and hug her from behind putting my legs around her waist, i look at her back seeing the scars I had left.
I traced them with my finger gently and pressed a kiss against her neck.
I leaned my head against her back and sighed, I felt her move and just ignored it.
She jumped into the water and I fell in with her, I squeeled and started jumping to get out, I heard them laugh at me in the background.
I felt Adora pick me up and bring me to shore I sat down with my feet still in the water, I hugged her closely and took a deep breath.
She pulled out of the hug and pressed our lips together, the kiss was soft, for a moment I forgot everything around us.
"Ahem.. Uhm guys?" I heard a familiar voice say, I groaned into the kiss and looked up.
I was suprised to see Scorpia standing a bit away from us together with Perfuma, Mermista, Seahawk and the kid.
I let myself fall back onto the grass groaning as I covered my face with my hands, "I invited them, I hope that's not to much of a big deal?" Glimmer said.
I stood up and looked down at Adora "Adora come with me" I said and waited for her to get out of the water before I walked somewhere out of sight as I made sure Adora followed me.
I knew the others watched us walk but I didn't care I put my arms around her neck and kissed her, I felt her hands land on my hips as she kissed back, this lasted for about ten minutes I started sliding down the straps of her bikini but immediatly stopped when I heard someone else "Fascinating, I'm sorry to disturb you but I have something to show you" I heard Entrapta say, she slipped passed us and walked to the lake where the others were.

[𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅]

I took Catra's hand and walked after Entrapta, once we got back I saw everyone staring at us, "why does Catra look so irritated?" I heard Bow ask and looked back at her seeing she was indeed looking irritated.
"I think we disturb them they were definetly up to something" I heard Melog say, everyone stared at him shocked.
"Tadaa! My new invention, as long as he wears this collar we will all be able to hear him." Entrapta said
"that's so cool!" Glimmer said excitedly "but wait.. " she said realising what Melog had said and looked back at me and Catra "don't. Say. A. Word." Catra spoke out hugging my arm tightly.
I saw Glimmer and Bow laughing to eachother as the others didn't really understand even though it went around pretty quickly.
Soon enough everyone was laughing at me and Catra, we just looked at eachother and started laughing with them.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡.
𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤.

𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫.

[𝑮𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽]

I went to the room with the rest to grab stuff before going to Adora and Catra's room, Bow and I grabbed sleeping bags, snacks and drinks.
Everyone held onto eachother and I teleported us to to their room.
I heard Mermista snort, I looked up and put a hand infront of my mouth

"Ahem, guys?"

We all stared at Catra with Adora on top of her laying on the bed, they quickly sat up.

"Ever heard of knocking Sparkles?"

Catra said with a slight growle in her voice.

"Atleast they haven't done anything"

We looked over at Melog laying on the ground at the end of the bed.

"Melog! We didn't.. We haven't!"

"Entrapta I hate your invention"

Catra frowned as Adora pulled her knees up to her chest looking down in embarrasment.

"You can always take the collar off, it will stop the effect of us all hearing Melog"

Entrapta told her simply as she poked her head up from the balcony door.
Everyone looked confused but didn't bother to ask.

"I kind of like the collar no secrets you two can hide now"

I said grinning widely at them, I saw catra tracing her finger around the collar before clicking it open and taking it off.

"So? Let's put down our sleeping bags and play some games!"

I said and put down my bag just as the rest did, I sat down and grabbed the snacks and drinks out of my bag.

I saw Adora reaching for the bag of chips but I slapped her hand away

"no eating yet I will open the bag once we start the games"

I told her and she crossed her arms
"Fine.."