Chapter 17 - End

Loki settled himself down on the cool oak bench beside you, his eyes staying put on Peter and MJ by the Ice cream truck. As MJ took two cones as Peter did—the extra two for you and him—the boy was quick to help out, now balancing three cones and handing a napkin to MJ.

"Let me help, Y/n," Loki took the basket of fruit from your grasp.

"Thank you, Loki," you smile softly at the god as he held a breath at the gleam on your face, heart beating rapidly as a kiss was placed on his cheek. "That's very kind of you,"

"They're cute, aren't they?" You murmur to Loki who looks to you.

"They are," he chuckles, seeing a little girl chase a young boy her age with flowers; the girl screaming 'marry me' and the boy yelling 'no' repeatedly.

"Remember Fera?" You grin wide as his head drops in his palm.

"Don't you start,"

"Don't start what?" Peter asks, handing you your ice cream as Loki took his.

"When we were younger-"

"Here we go," Loki glares at you.

"When we were younger," You restart sternly. "Loki was the talk of the town with the maids," you wink at the god who groans. "At least a few, many went for Thor, except Fera~"

"Aw," Peter smiles as Loki sighs and MJ grins, knowing this wasn't a sappy story.

"Fera was a lovely girl, we met a few times... but she was always flirting, and going around the palace to see Loki, hopefully woo and court him,"

"That's sweet," MJ notes.

"It really was, even tried to help the girl until... I heard her bragging about her plan to marry Loki and be queen," you snicker.

"How did you-?"

"I had suspicions so while Y/n took an illusion of a stable boy, I just took my female form," Loki explains. "It was a boring day as we weren't needed, so we slipped into the stables-"

"After his royal highness was done complaining about the range of fashion I had," you tease making him scoff, Peter and MJ chuckling.

"Don't laugh," he warns playfully. "You should have seen the dresses! Awful, truly,"

"I take no offense," nudging his side, he rolls his eyes and puts an arm over your shoulder as you lean in. "As I was saying, after he was done whining, we got to the stables where she was flirting with Lucian? Was that him?"

"Yes, I believe so,"

"Well, we talked a little and she started going on about how Loki was under her 'spell' and 'madly in love' with her,"

"More so madly annoyed," the trickster sneers. "but little Y/n here-"

"I was actually taller than him," you whisper to the teens who burst into laughter.

"And how did that turn out for you, hm?" Loki raises a brow, looking down at you.

"So worth all the karma," you double over as well. "With that, we kinda just revealed ourselves, scaring the shit out of Fera!"

"And I'll marry him and get the throne!" Fera sighs in content with her genius.

"Is that so?" Loki and you shimmered away to reveal your real selves behind her and the other stable boy.

"I believe that's what she said, my prince," you hum as the girl stood frozen. "Boo!"

With that she ran screaming as the stable boy ran away, pushing her behind him to get away.