prolouge

(excuse all mistakes)

tays pov🦋

"tay sweetie don't cry , break ups happen." cici patted my back while i held my head in my hands.

"why would he do this to us tho?!" no matter where i go i could never be happy.

me and amir have been broken up for 2 weeks and it's still taking a tole on me.

"listen you gotta daughter to be brave for , it's gon be okay . he was wrong and he knows it."

she was right , i wiped my fast real fast since i heard sev'ynn crying for a bottle.

"hey pretty girl." i picked her up and secured her head with my hand. she immediately went back to sleep once i picked her up, probably just a bad dream.

"i love you." i sniffed and out her back in her crib where she was before.

my phone started to ring and i answered fast before it woke the baby.

"hello?" i placed the phone between my ear and shoulder.

"hey can you meet me somewhere?" i knew that voice anywhere.

"what do you want?"

"just come we have some things to talk about." then he hung up.

it's cold as hell outside and he thinks i'm about to leave to come see him?! and my baby needs me so he better come to me.

me: i'm not coming, you know where i am so come see me or you won't see me at all.

amir: i'm omw bro.

uh ohhhhh...