chapter six

(excuse all mistakes)

Raymond Amir Montgomery |•| Amir

"jamal, hurry and roll the dope up! you been rolling for five minutes

"jamal, hurry and roll the dope up! you been rolling for five minutes." i looked over to see weed spilling out the wood.

"ian never had a bitch in my business as bad as you. it's almost done just chill." he leaned back in the seat making love to it.

"you finna piss me off. rell wood already rolled, you always wanna take yo time."

"you riding the fuck out my dick right now bruh, get best to ride yo shit." he threw me my lighter.

we been sitting in the car for a lil while now, keeping watch as always.

"fuck my hoe fuck that bitch.." rell rapped.

"ion give a fuck about nun of this shit!" jamal hollered.

"you felt that didn't you? you can't never keep a woman." i laughed, drying the wood with spit.

"you always got something to say to me, shut yo ass up forreal." he rose his hand up.

"you boosie bitch hit me." i twisted my lips up waiting, wishing a hoe would.

wife💙: can you send me $2,000 on cashapp?

me: tf you need 2 rack fa?

wife💙: because that's how much this tv is, that hoe big bae.

me: facts ian sending you $2,000, i just gave you 4.

wife💙: fuck yo pussass .

me: i gotchu.

"damn pass that, it's fat too? hell yeah." jamal rushed me to put it in rotation.

"i'm finna burn you, real shit" i ashed it, leaving the bottom clean.

"i swear this nigga wake up talkin shit, no liferrrrr." he pulled the blunt real long, chasing his ghost.

"don't worry bout what the fuck i be doing" i said in my best smokey voice.

my phone started to ring.

no caller ID.

i answer, my mothers voice coming through the speaker. i stayed quiet, compelling her to speak first.