chapter one

(excuse all mistakes)

tx📍

amir

"where you going ?" alyssa , an old hoe i'm back fuckin with said to me while i was started my car to go see tay.

"mane don't worry about me." i shut my door that she was holding on to.

"when you want sum cuddie don't come looking for me !" she yelled while i drove off not paying her no mind .

me and alyssa just been fuckin , nun more nun less thats it . i'm still in love with tay .

"come outside." i called her phone , she was being stubborn as always .

_

"you smell like weed . who you been smoking with ?" she sniffed the car as she put her seatbelt on .

"who's watching the baby ?"

"don't ignore my question . CiCi watching her don't worry ." she had her natural curls out today and had it pulled back into a ponytail.

"ian been smoking , just been around weed that's all ." she wouldn't even look at me , ian blame her neither . i'm the reason we aren't together .

"i want you to come back home." i got straight to the point .

" tuh , you want me to come home ? you think you can just come back here and tell me you want me home ?!"

"tay ive tried to tell you what happened multiple times but you won't listen ..." i leaned back in the seat turning the music that was playing all the way down .

"listen to what ? listen to how you let that bitch almost kill my child ?!"

"ian let her do shit bro , that's my child too ! you know i would never let anybody lay a hand on her , much less kill her ." i let out a deep breath .

"when you left sev with me , we went to the trap for five minutes then they came shooting , i didn't know it was finna happen i swear ."

"you brought my daughter to a place where shootings have happened , people have died and yeen know that shit was finna happen dawg ? stop playin wimme amir , or should i say ray since yo name is the same as my fathers ." yeah she knows what my real name is too now.

"taylee, if i could turn the clock and change that day i would but i can't ." ian know what else to say , ive apologized a million times .

"you put my child in danger , it's one thing to put my life in jeopardy but sev'ynn?! i draw the fucking line . just let me think about all of this because my nerves are bad and i can't think clearly right now , i'll see you ." she got out the car and i watched her go all the way back into the house .

_

"damn so she ain't budging ?" jamal , rel , jonjon , and me sat in the living room having six blunts in rotation. warm em up so the weed can smoke better .

"hell no , and i wouldn't either . i'm so damn dumb ." i ashed the first blunt since it was done , jamal stared at me on his side of the circle .

" i need to go over there and check on my bestie , ain't seen her in two hours ." he blew smoke from his nose .

"talk to her nigga , convince her to come back ." jonjon looked over at him , his eyes red and low .

"ion know man , yk she bout stubborn as hell . and she got every reason to not come back ." i went in the kitchen , bout tired of talking about this .

2hours later

me: one more ?

love of my life 💙 : gimme time folk .

me : we don't even got that .

love of my life 💙: well ... oh well . ion een know what to say to u , shit used to come out so clearly but now u seem like a stranger .

me: mama i'm sorry , i love that child with everything in me , please don't take her away from me .

love of my life 💙: idk amir , it's gon be hard for me to recover from that...

me: lemme make it up to u

love of my life 💙:  nigga we ain't in high school this shit real , fuck u gon do for me ?

me: just lemme do this shit damn .

_

"can i get uhhh ... two spicy chicken sandwiches , a large fry, and a powerade?" jamal had the munchies . we all did .

"nigga get us sumn." rel called from the backseat .

"damn i always gotta spend my money on y'all ." rel popped the back of his head for lying .

"nigga amir always buy they food. fuck outta hea boa." jamal bucked at him .

"don't play wimme bitch."

"sir can you pull up to the next window ?" the lady said and jamal slowly pulled up .

"thank yo" he stopped his words when he saw victoria at the window .

he just snatched the food without paying and sped off .

"nigga if them folks call my phone and say you done stole sumn again imma be pissed tf off." i took the bag out his hand .

"nigga you do that everytime she at the window ! you know she gon be up there ion know why you keep coming here ." rel made face that said 'dumbass nigga' .

"and i be hoping everytime that ion see that big bitch." he nodded his head and made a quick left back to the house .

love of my life 💙 :  so you been fucking on alyssa ?