chapter three

(excuse all mistakes)

tx 📍

tay💙

"move amir, i'm tired and you playin na!" i woke up and this nigga was on top of me tryna suffocate me with his big ass.

"get up damn, it's 3 o'clock and you still in the bed. you need to be ready by 8 o'clock too." he got up and stretched.

"what do i need to be ready for?" i rose up and reached for my phone.

"we're going out, dress nice. and before you ask, yes just the two of us." we haven't done that in a while.

"okay but i don't wanna just leave my child, i just had her." that's always been weird to me, leaving your child when you just had them.

"you know ciara will keep her and won't let anyone hurt her, i promise." he leaned in to kiss me but quickly moved.

"girl yo breath stank, get up immediately. don't make no sense, breath smell like satans ass crack."

"boy stop because it ain't that bad." i smacked my lips. tryna play me.

"why you tryna play my bestie, she ain't one of them." jamjam came and laid next to me.

"gah damn best, breath kicking. get yo ass up right now." he tugged on me til i got out the bed.

"smell like you done swallowed some nut or sumn." he shook his head at me while i brushed my teeth. amir let out a cackle outside our bathroom.

"go get yo nut checked out, shouldn't smell like that." jam frowned and flipped him off.

"boy don't play, i got checked last week. clean as hell as i should be." amir nodded his head.

"see na, he sounded like you now." i rose up from brushing my teeth.

"what he sound like?" jam kicked me.

"a bitch nigga." i rinsed my mouth off and took my bonnet off.

this man lost his mind. he fucked up.

he pulled my wig. i ain't ever slapped somebody so hard in my life. "amir baby please find you something safe to do."

he lucky it ain't lift. $500 for a damn frontal.

"yeah don't be playin with my sis like that, she'll deck a hoe ong !" he bucked at amir and he ain't flinch.

"you think you bad huh? you not i promise." amir shook his head.

"bitch it's the fact that you KNOW i'll beat yo ass. like stop playin cuh." they do this every chance they get.

_

"why you looking at me? staring a hole in my forehead." i looked up at amir.

"because you're beautiful na don't ruin the moment." handsome. handsome is what this man was.

"i gotta go to the bathroom real quick , lemme know if the waiter comes." he excused himself from the table , while he was gone i seen two dudes go in the bathroom right after him.