meeting her .

your pov

i just got woken up by my alarm , i checked my phone and it was nine in the morning . i get up to go look at myself in the mirror when i suddenly received a text from a management that says they want to fly you to la to come join an all girls house with other content creators . it said to call them back as soon as you got the text so i call them and they respond relatively quickly . all you talked about was what you had to do to join the house and some paperwork . you went downstairs faster then ever and asked your mom if you could move to la for a bit .
"you are eighteen so i suppose you could go"
her mom responded . there was some expectations that you had to follow of course she said but other than that you could go she said .
( one week later )
it was time i went to the airport to board my plane to go to la . i had some mixed feelings like i was nervous but excited at the same time . i was scared of meeting the other girls and what they would think of me .
( in la )
i get off my plane and get my bags and the manager ( lets call him louis ) called me and said that hes already at the airport to come pick you up to bring you to the house . he also brought one of the girls who had also recently came to la for the house . as you go down the escalator you hear the most beautiful girl youd ever seen . you see that she has the most absolute purest blue eyes .
"hey , im anna uh one of the members for the house ."
you look at her and think wow . your voice is so mesmerizing . you stare at her for at least three more seconds . she breaks the silence by saying
"uhm louis is in the car waiting , we should go . also ill take your suitcase it looks like a handful ."
you walk together to a guys tesla which youre assuming is louis' . you thought that it was weird you hadnt introduced yourself yet so you look at anna and think i should tell her my name as you put your luggage in the trunk .
"hey it was kinda weird that i didnt tell you my name , my name is y/n and its a pleasure to meet you ."
"hey y/n ."
she responds , she looks at you and smiles with the most heartwarming smile a person could give . you feel yourself turn red . on the ride to the house louis just asked a bunch of questions like how are yo and how you feel . you answer those questions to be polite but all you think about is anna and how much you really want to get to know her more . during this you stop and say , why am i even thinking about this girl , i mean i just met her . you then realize that this was a good idea moving here and that you know la has more for you to come .