<3

im so so sorry omg i know i update everyday but my parents took my phone and my laptop except for school .

part nine
annas pov

i just woke up . i feel so icky . like sick . all i remember was crying in bed all day . no one really checked on me , which made it even sadder honestly . i guess all this time meant nothing to y/n . it meant alot to me . i loved her . i still love her , with my whole heart . i dont understand , one day she acts like she loves me . but the next she says that there is 'no us' when i damn know there is . no . couldnt be , maybe she doesnt love you . probably . all these thoughts arent good for me, but i cant help but think them . i mean im not exactly mad at her , i mean a little bit furious . but nonetheless i still love her . i brushed my teeth and went downstairs . i didnt see y/n though , i was kinda hoping to . sab was making breakfast and called me down to eat , i didnt want to eat . i didnt feel like it . then it struck me . was i not good enough ? is there someone better ? probably .

your pov

i didnt sleep last night . i hate myself for doing that . i want to tell her , no i am telling her . this isnt right . our relationship cant end just because of someone whos jealous of us . right ? i love anna , i really do . and i can see that she genuinely loves me as well . i promised not to hurt her . i dont want her to feel the pain she felt before .

its been two hours and im still in bed , im not planning to get out . i feel guilt . i dont want to see anna even tho i know it was my fault . i couldnt bring myself to . i got a text from dev asking if i was alright .

dev : hey are you good ? i could bring your food up to your room if you want
y/n : hey , yeah im alright just not feeling good ig . and no its fine ill come down in a bit

dev : okay sounds great

i mean i didnt want to go down but i had to sooner or later . i came down and ate , anna wasnt there which is weird . i was crying last night and i guess sab noticed
" hey were you crying last night ? your eyes are super red and puffy " she said
" yeah im fine i was just watching a sad movie thats all " i replied . i lied because i didnt want to bother them with my problems . i already did enough . i was eager to talk to anna about it . i texted her

y/n : hey can we talk ? i understand if you dont want to

she left me on read . she was pissed .

it had been a couple hours since i texted anna , i was all ready to go to sleep and i tried to dose off . i wasnt aware someone had came in my room . i felt arms wrap around my waist under my covers . i turn around and find anna embracing me . all the things i said had come flooding back and i started to tear up .
" shh y/n its okay everything going to be okay . " " im right here nothing is going to happen y/n dont worry " she said kissing my forehead .
" dont you hate me ? "
" no i dont i love you . i love you so much y/n l/n " i hugged her tighter . a couple minutes later of anna reassuring me , i had calm down
" care to explain ? " anna asked with a smug but sad look
" i i- my friend texted me saying all this stuff that if i didnt break up with you she would tell that i cheated " " i promise love i didnt . i couldnt do that to you . " i said rather quickly . " but you could tell me that we were nothing ? " anna said while raising an eye brow and gesturing at me and her . i burst into tears
" no baby im kiding " she said chuckling . " i get it , you didnt want to hurt me "
" im so sorry . i really am , and if you dont want to be together im all fine with that "
" y/n " anna said with a disappointed tone in her voice
" look at me y/n " lifting my head up with her finger .
" i want to be with you . nothings going to change that . not even an old friend that threatens to tell me that you cheated . " " i know you could never y/n "
" so your not mad ? " i asked , my voice soft .
" no y/n , im not " she said with the most beautiful smile . we spent the night cuddling .

okay do you guys want smut or fluff ?? i dont really know what to do next .