into the clearing of trees

this has got to be my favourite part ive written so far . please enjoy :)
part six
your pov
i woke up in annas room in her arms . just how i liked . my face was in the crook of annas neck and she had the most adoring smell . she smelled of strawberries . i laid there admiring her . she woke up and saw me staring , i looked away and reddened .
" like what you see ? " anna says smirking .
" in your dreams anna ." i replied
she was about to kiss me when i stopped her face with my hand , she looked at me with confusion . she tried to remove it but i stopped her once again .
" noo please dont kiss me , i have the most terrible morning breath " i explained .
" i dont care , i still wanna kiss you y/n . " is what she said , and she did .
" eww y/n your breath is gross " anna said . i felt embarrassed and looked away .
" hey im playing i dont care if its gross i still like you . "
" so is it gross ? " .
" yeah kinda " she giggled
i smacked her in the face but then joined her giggling . i didnt care if she thought it was gross because i knew it didnt bother her . anna looks at me
" hey so uhm about the labeling thing .... " i looked at her as she said that .
" i dont want you to say no but i would understand if you didn- " i cut her off and kissed her passionately .
" yes anna i would love to be your girlfriend " . we stayed in bed for another hour or two just talking and going on our phones .

an hour later
( still your pov )

i was planning on going to the mall with anna but i thought of bringing her to my favourite place just outside of la . i thought about not bringing her as well because id have never brought anyone there before . but i knew i wanted to . so i went to anna in the kitchen
" hey princess " she says . this makes my stomach fill with butterflies and honestly was just really hot .
" hey " i said . she was making a sandwich so i hugged her from behind putting my hands on her waist and resting my head on her shoulder despite me being shorter than her . so i typically just tippy toed . i kissed her on the cheek .
" hey are you planning on doing anything today ? "
" yeah actually . " she said . there was silence so then i said
" well ? what are you doing ? "
" oh nothing just was going to spend my time with my beautiful girlfriend if she wanted to " she responds finally . this makes me feel hot inside . she then turns me around and kisses me .
" what about you ? " she asks .
" nothing just spending my time alone because i obviously dont have a girlfriend" teasing her as i say it . she frowns .
" do you by any chance wanna come with me somewhere " . i ask .
" of course i would " she smiles . i told her to get ready before 5:30 .

time skip to 5:30
annas pov
i knocked on y/ns door and she gladly opened  . i put my hand on her cheek  and kissed her . i look at her face and down at her outfit . " wow " i muttered to myself . she must've heard because she replied with
" wow ? look in the mirror anna . i mean god your so hot "
when we got in her car she said it would be a long drive and said that i could get aux .
" i like your music anna . " y/n says . i grab her hand and stare . i honestly didnt even care if she caught me looking i just wanted to appreciate her . ( twenty minutes later ) . the song " from the dining table " came on . it reminded me of one of my exes since this was our " theme song " because of how calm it was . i was over him , completely . but something reminded me of him and how happy we were together . like how me and y/n are . and then how he broke me . he broke me to the point where i pushed everyone away even tho it was the thing i wanted least . and it makes me think if y/n is going to do the same to me . wet tears streaming down my face . i looked out my window to make sure y/n doesnt see me . i cried at the wrong time because apparently we were there . she saw me and looked at me with a face that felt bad for me . i knew she was curious on why i was crying . but i didnt want to ruin another day with her , especially since i already did that yesterday by giving that dude my number .
" its nothing dont worry love " i whispered . she cups my face with her hands and wiped my on going tears . she kissed my forehead not saying anything and keeping the silence .
" we can go back if you want . we dont have to go there ." she said . and there again . i ruined it once again . god i hate myself . i cant even go a day without some sort of problem happening because of me .
" no love its fine we can go "
" are you sure ? " she genuinely was wondering if i still wanted to go . i saw it in her eyes .
" yeah of course . " i said .
she opened my door for me right afterward she got out of the car .

your pov
i was worried about anna . did i do something ? no i couldnt have . but did i ? i opened her car door pulling her into a hug . and held out my hand signalling for her to hold it . she grabbed it and smiled . i knew it was fake . i did something . i knew it . so i asked her
" hey did i do something ? " . i said . she shook her head no . and i knew she was sincere about it . if i didnt do something , what happened ? . i felt crummy but she reassured me saying that i didnt do anything . we walked through the trees and into the clearing . she smiled brightly as she saw the field of flowers upon her .
" wait theres more bub " i said pulling her by the hand showing the beautiful waterfall and the lake below us as we walked toward the cliff edge . i took off all my clothes besides my bathing suit which i prepared for .
" cmon take them off lets go " i said
" but i dont have a bathing suit y/n " . " its alright you can still swim " i said
" unless your afraid "  i said smirking at her .
" dont be afraid anna shumate . " i said leaning back the edge and falling into the water .
" i could see a glimpse of anna being surprised that i jumped off with no hesitation .

annas pov
i got scared that y/n fell but i yelled
" oh it is so on y/n "
i quickly took of my clothes leaving me in my bra and my underwear .
i jumped in doing about three backflips in the air . i held my breath as i fell peacefully into the water . i saw her swimming to me almost forgetting that i was crying about ten minutes ago but pushed it down telling myself that i wanted to be happy with y/n right about now .