made up

part five
annas pov

i woke up this morning after dreaming about y/n . as i woke up i then started remembering everything that had happened last night . i just miss y/n and i wish she could just forgive me but i know she wont do that easily . i hugged my pillow and acted like it was her . oh how i miss her french vanilla scent . her voice . her laugh and her smile . i missed everything about her . i really did not feel like going downstairs today because i wanted to avoid y/n even tho i was at fault . i didnt want her to see me like this .

your pov
i walked downstairs and i noticed that anna hadnt gotten there yet . i wish she was here already . i went to knock on her door but something stopped me . i pushed that something down and finally brought myself to knock on her door . she didnt respond so i thought she was still asleep . i got downstairs and said my good mornings to sab and dev and cooper . i went outside and made a quick tiktok by the pool . anna texted me asking if we could talk . as soon as i saw the notification i smiled brightly . apparently dev saw and asked why i was so smiley today . honestly i thought it was kinda rude because why couldnt i just smile you know . but i brushed it off thinking it was nothing .
" oh there was just a funny tiktok on my for you page " i responded .
back to anna , i responded thinking of what to say to
" hey uhm can we talk ? come to my room if you want you dont have to i know you hate me . "
it saddened me seeing that she thought i didnt want to go talk to her and that she thought i hated her . even tho i didnt and all i wanted was to be with her . afterwards i quickly typed saying " yeah of course . ive been really wanting to talk to you . "
" and also , i want to come talk to you and i dont hate you . "
i quickly dashed up the stairs to my room to freshen up since i wanted to look good in front if anna .

time skip to when shes walking up to annas room and knocks

annas pov
it had been taking a while for y/n to come to my room so i just thought that she didnt wanna talk to me . so i just got back in bed and scrolled on tiktok . but then someone knocked on my door and i heard them say " hey its y/n . uhm i im here to talk " but was muffled from the door . i told her to come in . as she walked through the door she looked so beautiful . she looks so gorgeous especially with the sun light hitting the side of her cheek enough for her skin to glow . i felt myself blushing after seeing her walk through the door . there was silence for about five minutes , and i really wanted to hear her voice so i responded saying
" im so sorry y/n "
but apparently she had the same idea as me and said that same thing at the same time as me . i looked down filled with guilt . i didnt notice how close she was to me til i felt her lift my head up with her index finger .
" anna , its alright . i overreacted way too much . it was totally fine that you gave him your number . i guess jealousy took over . we havent really labeled ourselves as something yet so i understand that you wanna talk to other people other than me . "
" yet . we havent labeled ourselves yet " i said with a light smile .
then the next thing i know was that our lips connected , filling our gap . i missed her sweet soft kisses . and the warmth of her breath . i placed my hands on her waist , pulling her closer and embraced her for what felt like a long time . i cried soft tears and said
" im sorry y/n . it was my fault . i do want to be with you . i didnt take your feelings into consideration. i want to be with you . truly . "
what anna said made y/n smile .

please suggest things in the comments . i have no idea what to write about next . also im sorry if i didnt update the normal time i usually do but i have been so behind in school so i took the time to do my assignments . i might do two updates tomorrow to make up for it , ill see . anyways also please tell me how you like this story so far ! and anything about my writing that i should change ? let me know please :) . til next time .