i love you

part eleven
annas pov

i just woke up but i already feel like doing so much today . y/n wasnt in my bed today , i think she left to go to hers in the middle of the night . its alright tho i dont really care . yesterday was so much fun . i hope that we get to do things like that again . i love y/n so much . shes everything i have . christmas is coming up and im really excited to spend time with my friends and get them gifts . speaking of , i want to get y/n something really expensive . i mean she deserves it after everything i had put her through . she makes me so happy and i bet that she doesnt even know it . i want something of mine to stay with her when i cant . maybe a ring ? or a necklace . i think either would do . OH maybe earrings . definitely . as i was thinking about what to get her she comes in my room uninvited .
" who said you could come in ? " i said with a mad face on purpose .
" oh . sorry about that " she says while she walks up to the door . but before she could slip out the door , i wrap my hands around her waist and hug her from behind . she turns around and places a kiss on my lips . she hugs me and we walk to the bed like this . we fall on the bed and she gets on top of me . she starts to tickle me and i giggle
" y/n ! stopp " i say while giggling
" no love , never " she responded with the cutest face ever . i stare at her and she turns red .
" stop staring " she said with a mad but cute tone in her voice . she folds her arms together and turns her head a different way from mine . i use this opportunity to tickle her back and get revenge . i flip her over " oh how the tables have turned "
" are you calling me a table ms shumate ?! " she asks furious at this point .
" i mean if tables taste good " i said winking .
" your absolutely disgusting anna "
" but i taste good dont i ? " i say with a smirk . i knew she couldnt disagree on this because of how she acts while we have sex . she is so damn sexy though . i get up of my bed and walk to the door . i see y/n stands up as well . i hold my hand out to her so she could hold it . we walk downstairs and say our goodmornings to devy and some of the other guys that are here . they were live and they asked if we wanted to be in it . we or at least i let go of y/ns hand because if our fans saw us they would for sure know me and y/n arent just friends . i look at her and she smiled at me with a sad but happy face . kinda like when you lose something but you know your better off without it since its living in a nicer life or in a better place . like a pet .

anyways i grab her hand because i know thats why she smiled like that . we walked downstairs and onto the couch
" hey you guys wanna watch a movie later with us ? " connor asked . i liked connor , he was nice . but there was something telling me that we shouldnt be friends . of course i kept my distance since my instinct is always right . like always . there was this one time when i was supposed to go on a plane to go somewhere but i decided not to because i wanted to stay with my family and i told myself something bad was going to happen and in the end that plane had crashed somewhere in a forest . the thought of this made me chuckle since i could have died . i guess it was just not my time . anyways we were going to watch a movie since y/n wanted to .

time skip to the movie
your pov

we were watching a scary movie in the movie room with everyone . it was about this serial killer or something . i never really was interested in horror movies but i decided to watch this . i was sat beside connor , anna was in the couch beside the one i was one . but she was sitting at the end so we were at least seven feet away from each other . farther into the movie i got scared since the serial killer had caught the person . it was a jump scare and i leaped into connors arms hiding my face into his chest .
" woah y/n are you okay ? " he said laughing and rubbing my back .
" yeah im all good just scared . " a couple minutes in i still hadnt changed positions .
" you gonna come out now ? " he asked .
" yeah right now . " i looked back and i saw that the serial killer was going to kill her .
" thats it im out " anna said walking up the stairs with her hood up . i wanted to follow her up but i didnt want to at the same time . we finished the movie and the girl ended up getting out somehow . although she lost a couple fingers and her tongue or something like that . i texted anna because i wanted to be with her and everyone else

y/n : hey the movies done

anna : cool

y/n : you going to come down now ?

anna : nah ima stay in bed if thats alr

y/n : okay

sad . its alright i get it . whatever . that kinda made me sad and i didnt feel like hanging out with the others anymore . i go up to my room and get ready for bed since it was rather late . i was starting to fall asleep when someone knocked i opened the door and it was connor .
" hey are you good ? like from the uh movie "
" yeah im fine , i was actually just going to sleep actually ."
" oh sorry about that . "
" want to come in ? " i suggested since it would be a waste for him to just wake me up and ask me if i was good and all .
" so like you know about anna and me right ? " i asked . he nodded
" do you know what i should get her for christmas ? " i genuinely did not know what to get her . i mean i had ideas but i wanted them to be more special .
" jewelry ? ion know " he said with a weird jealous sounding voice . i just nodded my head slowly .
" alright ima head out . "
" alright " i approved . as i opened my door i see anna . about to knock . connor gets out of my room and i pull anna in for a hug .
" i miss you love . " i said because i really do .
" what was he doing in here ? " she asked madly
" oh it was nothing we just talked about stuff "
" ahhh , okay . do you want me to leave ? " she asked
" no of course not " what ? is she mad ? " why ? " she stayed silent after i asked .
" do you like him ? " oh . i get it , shes jealous .
" you jealous anna ? " i said raising an eye brow .
" no i- im not i uhm was just wondering . " she said stuttering multiple times .
" anna shumate ? jealous ? huh . who knew the impossible could happen " i said teasing .
" shut up . " she said lightly punching my arm
" ow . " i said sarcastically with a straight face . she just rolls her eyes . i hug her .
" you dont need to be , i love you and only you anna shumate " " there is literally no one that could make me rethink that , wellll , maybe emma watson . but she out of the question obviously " i said giggling . " but jeez shes hot . " we both laughed knowing we both thought she was hot .
" i love you "
" i love you " i responded rubbing our noses together affectionately . we went to bed soon after .