Turn of events

Minutes later, Henry woke up.

"Ughhhh, where am i? W-william?"

"IT WORKED!!"

"Why do i look like funtime freddy?-"

"Ah, i transferred your soul..let me just get the illusion disc."

The trio (William, Glitchtrap, Henry) were happy by the result, not noticing that with every minute passing, you were dying. 

That's when the finally notice.....you're on the floor, lifeless.

"N-no...It Can't be!!!"

"William, calm down. We can just put her soul in an animatronic too." Glitchtrap commented.

"Well, what if she doesnt want to!? Or what if the operation fails?!"

"William, it worked on me, why not her?"

YOUR POV

"Wh-Who are you?..."  I asked as a familliar looking creature walked closer and closer by the second.

"AHAHA, funny you don't recognize me!"

"G-glitchtrap?" 

"Correct!"

"How are you here? What happened? Is henry alright? Where's william?"

"Woah, Woah, hold your horses. Let me explain."

You sat there, dumbfounded at the fact that you were there, or that this was happening at all.

"Henry and William are fine, but.....you....you're body is dead."

"MY BODY IS WHAT?!-"

"Chill, we're planning to transfer your soul. So you'll be out in a few minutes! See yah, Y/N!"

Then he left. He just left. You waited for a few minutes and you finally awoke. You wake up to see yourself looking as Circus baby. 

QUICK A/N

IK THAT ELIZABETH POSSESSES C.B BUT JUST GO WITH THE FLOW FOR NOW, TRUST ME.

"Woah, i feel so much taller-"

William POV

Wow, is this woman serious? She just woke up from dying and she says she feels taller. What a dork....A cute dork though. Well, i mean, its not like she's died before so i guess anybody else would react like that? Beats me.

I was then knocked out of my thoughts by a hand wavering in front of my face, 

"WILLIAM?"

....

"EARTH TO WILLIAM!!!"

"Wh-what? oh, im sorry i spaced out..."

"Definitely not daydreaming." Henry and glitchtrap mumbled in unison.

We celebrated from this 'turn of event' for an hour or two, until it was only me and Y/N, whom was fixing her stuff, her hair flowing with every move she made. The slight turning of the head made the beautiful locks of H/C hair, move and bounce around. Oh how you wished to own her, but you knew that she doesnt like anybody 'claiming' her. All that thinking must've made you walk around because soon you bumped on the door.

YOUR POV

Well, i got to fix my stuff before we get home late, otherwise he's gonna blame me for being late. What a drag....well, it won't take long anyways.

You then hear a THUD

"OW!" William practically screeched.

"What were you even doing to make you bump face on the door?-"

"Well- i- uhhh..."

"Don't even try to lie. Is something bothering you? Im your friend."

I wish i was more, though.....

"I can't lie to you, can i?"

You shake your head meaning: No.

"I was uhm....i wanted to talk to you about something..."

"Is it about me being half dead-half living?"

"No,"

"Hm. Ok then, well just tell me what you wanna talk about?"

"I..."

Damn, what's up with him? He keeps stammering. Must be something serious. I mean i know him, he barely stammers, then again, its been years, he could've changed...

"I like You..." He mumbled but not soft enough because you heard it.

"Wh-wha?" You immediately turn beat red.

Without hesitation he kissed you, softly but with love. He walked away without saying anything, and hopped in the car, and so did you.

Half of the car ride was silent, him driving, you listening to music, it was peaceful yet awkward.

"So are we?..."

"Hm?" He looks at you. 

"If you want."

"I...ok"

You went home and spent the blissful night watching the stars

A/N

Im not finishing this...im sorry, but i lost all interest in FNAF, but IF you are looking for more of my books, i will be starting a new one, although its MHA. Im so sorry about this,

I MIGHT make a bonus chapter, im not sure. Either way, i won't be adding more. 

Love,

Author-san ^^