Nice to see you...Y/N.

As you went to a nearby city to escape a recent "problem" you had just encountered, you met a lot of people, but none as interesting as...

William Afton.

He was your brother's best friend..

It was a regular day at the city you settled in. The sun was shining, kids were playing..Though you didn't care much about it as you hated the fact children were so naughty and messy. You always had something against them, you didn't hate them, it was just that, they annoyed you. Having a child wasn't a problem since you knew you would raise them with manners, but wouldn't isolate them. Something about your childhood also made you hate children. Maybe it was because you were mistreated because you to, was a messy and naughty child. Maybe it made you have a grudge? You never knew and naver cared to find out.

You walked to the park and said to yourself..

"This park..it seems familliar..."

Little did you know..this was YOUR hometown. Oh, nothing is wrong with it. It's just after leaving this city because of certain reasons, you thought you would never see this place again...

Well here you are! Your guts told you to walk around, see if the place was what you thought it was. You thought

"Am i...Home?..I'm home..FINALLY! I THOUGHT I WOULDN'T SEE THIS PLACE ANYMORE.."

You loved your hometown..you would always watch the sunrise in the nearby forest with your twin brother and his best friend...YOU HEARD ME RIGHT. You used to watch the sunrise with your brother and WILLIAM. You suddenly remembered William's smile..

It reminded you of a memory....

Flashbacks~

"William!! Stoppp!!" You said laughing as he lunged over to tickle you.

"Sup lovebirds?~"

You could hear your brother, Anthony say by the doorframe looking at you both with a smug look on his face

(SMUG AS IN "LENNY FACE")

"I-ANTHONYYYY!! TAKE THAT BACK!!" William said as he ran towards Anthony with a crimson red face and he was PISSED.

"AHAHAHAHA! I mean i woudn't mind seeing you date in the future~" Anthony said teasingly.

"Seriously, Anthony?-" You said. Honestly, it was too early to be thinking about dating since you were still 15. You all were..Anthony knows that, yet he still teases you and William about it..

William attacks Anthony looking like a red tomato.

"Boys..always so stupid." You said in your mind.

(QUICK MOMENT WITH YOU READERS.
I MIGHT STATE "Y/N" AS A "HER/SHE" BECAUSE I AM USED TO IT SINCE I AM A GIRL SO I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS. JUST REPLACE THE "HER/SHE" WITH "HIM/HE" IF YOU ARE A BOY. AGAIN IM SORRY. I PUT IT IN ALL CAPS SO IT STANDS OUT.)

Flashback ends~

"*sigh*, what good memories.." you whispered while walking across the park." Then you saw it. Your favorite place..

FREDDY FAZBEARS PIZZERIA.

If you're memory was correct this was owned by William's father. You walked past it thinking you would go there the next day. You did it. You bumped into him. WILLIAM AFTON.

"W-William...?-"
"Y-Y/N..Its really you!" He said in delight.

To be continued~

A/N

Heya reapers~
So, Anthony here-
I'll be taking the creators place for this at the moment since she is sleeping. Yes, i know i said "Heya reapers~" like what Toffee wouldv'e said, honestly i dont know why she says that-
Anyways she told me to tell you that her schedule of uploads will be different and messed up because of school. There may be random announcements of extra classes sometimes so she doesnt know when she wilp be able to post the next chapter..Anyways stay tuned~

-Anthony💛