"You thought.."

"Damnit!! ARGHHHH!!"

You could see the hopeless, yet amusingly stressed witness stomping here and there saying that there was criminals in the ambulance.

You were on the verge of laughing...but you know this isn't the time..i mean you needed to get Henry to the hospital as soon as possible.

After 5 minutes, the witness was gone and henry had lost all chances of living.

OR SO THEY THOUGHT....

"ok, so the corpse is going to be brought into the morgue today...we need to take it so we can put the soul in an animatronic." William planned

"Ok, but how TF are we gonna break into a morgue?-"

"Simple. We don't. Glitch will."

Glitchtrap then appeared outta nowhere and said..

"AM I YOUR MAID OR SOMETHING!?-"

"No, but you are under my control. Remember, i gave you permission to kill using me. Atleast do this."

"Wait, how will they not notice, oh, i dont know....A FLYING OR DISAPPEARING CORPSE?!?" Said a confused Y/N.

"Chill, i can disable the cameras and all communications." William reassured them.

After 2 hours of planning, The trio came up with a simple yet very 'stealthy' plan.

"Ok, ok, let me get this over one last time. Y/N distracts the staff, since she is quite famous for the 'case', while you go in the camera systems and disable it? Then i come in to take the corpse and so on so forth, right?"

"Yes, glitch. We went over this like 5 times already..." William deadpanned

Y/N chuckled at the thought of a deadpanned William.

"Cmon guys, we have less than an hour till we CAN be able to take the corpse." 

"Glitch, mind getting the screwdriver and the pliers?"

"Yeah, sure, wait a sec, im trying to find the bag for the corpse."

"WTF do you mean!?! You're literally HOLDING it!" Y/N said.

"Oh, well here is the screwdriver and pliers.." Glitchtrap tossed the objects to William.

"Ok, 3, 2, 1....PULL THE LEVER Y/N!!!" Glitchtrap signalled a focused Y/N.

Your POV

'A white light.....How blinding.....'  In the midst of pulling the lever....a white light blinded a confused yet astounded Y/N. 

'Where am i?....Am i.....? At the pizzeria?.... No..Am i ...

DEAD?....'