Rotten to the core..

"You..you know what i did?.."

"Yes i do, i think it was a Yellow bunny who told me?-"

"GLITCHTRAP?!"

"Yes, he said he would come for me too..i became so stressed and scared and i didn't know what to do..A few weeks later i was hearing my father's voice.."

"But, isn't he dead?"

"Yes, That's why i went to see a doctor..they said i was okay, then i saw the bunny again a few days after, at the time i was already going crazy, the bunny triggered it. I killed someone..I found out a few hour later, i woke up in jail. I was an expert pickpocket, i never thought i had to use my skills until then..I broke out and ran away here."

"Uhh..can you give me sec?" William asked with a look of worry on his face.

You nodded as if saying 'Sure, take your time.'

Just as you nodded, William darted into his room.

WILLIAM'S POV

"Glitchtrap, show yourself, you rotten banana bunny."

Soon, a whiff of gold smoke wrapped around William. Normally, it takes a long time for Glitchtrap to come out because sometimes he was so unattentive.

Y/N POV

'God, he's taking forever.'  You weren't really the patient type. It always annoyed you. You decided to check in his room. That was it. You saw it. The bunny.

"Ahhh..Poor little Y/N.."

You were frozen in shock.

'Its the bunny. He's here.' 

"Glitchtrap what did you do to her."

"I simply told her what her best friend was doing~"

"Seriously Glitchtrap?"

"Dont worry, im doing this for you Willy~" He whispered in William's ears.

"Y/N, dear, could you come a little closer?~" Glitchtrap insisted

"O-okay.." You walked towards him, you knew you could trust him because it seemed William did too. You were always able to tell whether a person was worth trusting or not. You were starting to go crazy. You didn't believe what was happening right now. I mean, you did but it shocked you. 

'He. is. talking. to. me. right. now.'

When you got to him, He whispered something to you..

"You know..He's MAD for you...I'd advice to tell him what you feel, before he goes insane. Trust me. No-one wants to see him insane. Besides i see the way you look at him~"

He said with a look of hope. Besides, this Glitchtrap is a "Shipper" type. 

"Wh-Wha?-"

"Oh, cmon Y/N. Im not that gullible."

"N-not yet. I won't tell him till next week."

"Fine, Adeiu, dear Y/N."

Then he disappeared in a puff of smoke. You stood there, looking like a flustered mess. William was confused at why you looked like that.

(HOW DENSE HE IS. LMAO, GLITCHTRAP JUST REVEALED HIS SECRET AND HE IS JUST THERE BE LIKE, 'What happened?-')

"Well, you needed my help with that 'arrest' debacle of yours? I'll go get my best friend. He helped me with my 'arrest' problem too."

(In this book, henry is a smart, yet crazy person. THIS ISNT RELATED TO MY YT AU. Henry was experimented on so he became nuts.)

"Ok, then."

William waved his hands gesturing, 'Come, follow me.'

'Wonder who it is..' Your curious self thought.

"Oh, Henry~ We have a guest~"

"My, what a surprise. I've heard a lot about you, Y/N. Apparently, William talks a lot about you."

At that point, William was embarrassed and shot eye daggers at Henry.

'Oh, shoot. I think i shouldn't have said that- He's probably gonna kill me twice-'

YOUR POV

'H-he talks about me? Exactly how often? Well, that Glitchtrap bunny was right. Is he that Mad over me?-'

You looked like a tomato because of Henry's words.

WILLIAM POV

'Serioulsy, Henry? Great, now i probably have some explaining to do.'

'Wait..Oh, yeah! Her arrest thing-'

"Henry? We need your help with something"

"What'ya need help with? Make it quick, Show's about to start in 1 hour i need to fix Ballora."

AFTER TELLING WHAT THEY NEED HELP WITH

"Ah, i'll see what i can do. After all, i am a lawyer. A lawyer who doesn't want to help the police, that is."

"Wow, that's so cool!" You complimented

"Heh, i can do more than that but, It would require you working here." Henry stated. Well, it was true that they needed more people to work for them. 

"Well, i was also looking for a job so, ok then, i'll take it!"

"Great! Then first you have to tell me everything. Honestly. Also, Will, while i'm doing this, mind fixing Ballora for me?"

"Sure thing"

As William walked to the other room to fix Ballora, Y/N started to tell everything to Henry.

AFTER 20 MINS

"Ah, i get the problem. Now, see, this is where you went wrong. You did it in an alleyway. Well, i can't blame you, you aren't experienced with it."

"Oh, ok then. Well how will you help me?"

"Simple, I will forge the evidence and hide some of it. The jury trusts me. They're to gullible. I tell one lie and they simply believe it. IF it sounds convincing so i'm gonna need to forge documents."

"Oh ok."

"POLICE, OPEN UP!"

TBC~

Ok guys so hope you like this chapter. Adeiu~