The Truth Revealed

I sighed as I recieved a message from Sakayanagi.She never messages me,but when she does it's some serious issue or another of her fantasy.I don't mind talking with her.

If what she is saying is true,if she knows who I actually am.Then she is the one I feel closest to.She may not share the same darkness but that doesn't matter to me.

Because truth to be told.The darkness made me who I am today.Sure my father's methods may have been cruel but still what I am today is because of him.

I don't feel pride over my talents nor do I hate them.I feel neutral.No it's not even neutral,I feel nothing.Am I incapable of feeling these emotions?

Human Emotions work in an unique way.And I'm trying to uncover the secret behind this.How exactly do they work.Isn't this fascinating?

Why people feel sad when someone close to them passes away?

Isn't the person who passed away happy.He is free from this world.From all the anxieties of this cruel world.One can never know what goes in mind of a dead person but we can predict it to an extent if we have an basic idea of how human emotions work overall.

I picked the phone and the first thing I heard was her chuckling.In this wonderful morning hearing her chuckling felt creepy for some reason but I'm not the one to complain.

"Fufufu,Heya Ayanakoji Kun."She said.I could imagine her smug grin while thinking for how to reply her.

"Hi"That's all I could come up with after thinking for a minute.

"Oh were you by chance asleep?"She asked me but I could sense a apology in her tone.

"No,I wasn't."It was true that it was 7 AM in the morning,but I usually get up at 6.

"Fufufu,So then how are you,it's been a long time since we met.You've become very popular haven't you.Perfect score in maths has earned you a reputation.You are no longer an ordinary highschool student."

I began thinking about it.It was indeed true that I had become a popular person overnight.

I was attracting too much attention.That gave me freedom.Freedom to freely act.But this was not possible in Class D.They can't win without me.They have became a parasite.And I,there host.

"Yes,but I don't know how it concerns you?"I asked.

"Fufufu,I'm offering you something."

This peaked my interest.It wasn't usual I got deals like this from her.

"And what might that be?"I asked.

"You know it right,I have a protection point."

Where was she getting at?

"I'm ready to sell it if you decide to Come in my class."

Now this was surprising.Was this one of Tsukishiro's scheme?No sakayanagi won't help him easily.But still there was a possibility.So I would keep my guard up for now.

"Are you half asleep?"I asked.

"Don't worry I'm perfectly sane.I'm telling this for your own good."

Now I felt confused.What exactly was the problem?

"What are you talking about?"

"Fufufu,you don't know.Fine then check your Email.I've sent you an video file."

Huh?When j was going to ask more she had already disconnected the call.

I sighed and open the email.