71. Guilt

Here's the update that many of you have been waiting for~♡

Previously~

Suzy's POV.

'See her again, tsk. Oh how I wish that I would see her again, but it's impossible. She's gone' I sighed and open the bathroom door and then closed it

I then looked at myself on the mirror and slowly tears started streaming down on my cheeks "See her again? what kind of bullshit is that. She's gone, how can she come back" I mumbled and sighed and close my eyes

-------------

Your POV.

"Finally! We are done!" I cheered and leaned myself on the bed.

"You good Y/n?" I nod my head "I'm just thinking about something"

"Like what?" Nahee unnie asked and I hummed "Like what Minho oppa and Cindy unnie are talking about"

She sighed and looked at the tv "Don't worry, maybe it's just about us leaving to LA"

I nod my head slowly and looked at my phone, I was having a hard time choosing a wallpaper.

While doing so, I didn't notice my brother and Cindy unnie are already done talking and making their way to me.

"Y/nn" I looked up to see a smiling Minho oppa "Hey, done talking?" He nods his head and looked at Shiyoung unnie.

Shiyoung unnie got the message and stood up and went to the table where Eunwoo oppa and Cindy unnie were.

"What did you guys talk about?" He shrugged his shoulders and pat my head.

"Plans when we arrive in LA" I nod my head slowly and looked back on my phone.

"What are you doing? You seem too focused on what you are doing" I giggled and showed him what I was doing.

"I was having a hard time choosing a wallpaper since the choices of wallpapers suck" He chuckled and took the phone.

I see him tapping on the screen and suddenly looked at me "Wanna take a picture? That can be your wallpaper for now"

I clapped my hands like a child while nodding my head liking the idea.

His smile widen and placed the camera infront of our face "Say cheese!" I giggled "Cheese!"

Third Person's POV.

While the two were taking pictures, Y/n didn't notice the looks the others were giving her.

Guilt was shown to all their faces "Are we doing the right thing?" Nahee asked Cindy.

"We have to, for the sake of Y/n's safety. The siblings will see each other again, but for now, let's all put aside the problems and focus on her." Shiyoung said while typing something on Y/n's laptop.

"What if she finds something about her or her unnies in social media?" The three realized what Nahee said.

She was right.

What if Y/n finds something in social media about her and her unnies? Or her being a kpop idol? Or her what so called brother is an actor?

Many thoughts came into the fours mind, they knew they had to talk about this to Minho.

They all knew the plan of Minho, and they agreed for three reasons.

One, is because for Y/n's sake. Two, is they know that Minho knows something. And three, is because they know that Minho's right.