3. New Life (3)

Korean
English
'Thoughts'

June 17, 2019
Monday

Nayeon's POV

After humming for a few minutes, I hear cute snors from a certain H/C head.

Staring at the cute girl right in front of me, I suddenly hear someone cough.

Or more like,

Fake cough.

"Unnie stop flirting with my baby y/n, at the same time she's 16 for crying outloud." I then furrowed my eyebrows.

"Overprotective are we."

"She is my best friend and my baby." I shook my head while smiling.

'Best friends alright.'

"Unnie, you have Jeongyeon unnie to flirt with!"

My eyes widen and looked at Tzuyu. "What the fuck?"

Sana just giggled while Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

Suddenly, a random question suddenly popped into my head.

"Hey Tzu, what's the reason why you went to Australia? And then suddenly came back with Y/n?"

She suddenly paused. A good 5 seconds pause before looking at us.

"I'll tell you guys later, with her." Me and Sana looked at each other before nodding.

"Girls we will be arriving about 10 minutes, so please prepare your things."

While I was preparing my things, I noticed that Y/n has a bag beside her foot.

So I gently took it and opened it.

Inside was her charger, earphones, power bank, this case that has pencil colors, and a set of pencils?! and a sketch pad.

'So she likes to draw? Well that's cute.'

I put my wallet inside and closed her bag.

Looking outside the window, I noticed there was starbucks up ahead.

"Hey Sadness unnie, can we order some Starbucks?"

I looked away and immediately looked if she agreed or not.

"Sure! There's a drive thru, what do you girls want?"

I was thinking of various drinks when Sana spoke.

"Unnie Ill have Cappucino, and.." She then look at y/n then back at unnie

"And Hazelnut for Y/n-nie" Chewy knows y/n well.. huh. ill ask her more about Y/n later "Ill also have Cappucino unnie!" Sana said

"How about you Nayeon?" Sadness Unnie asked me "Well, ill have Hazelnut also, and unnie order also for the others and ofcourse for yourself"

And then Satzu looked at me, Sana was smirking and Chewy.. Well cant tell, not sure if she is gritting her teeth while furrowing her eyebrows.. or shes just furrowing her eyebrows, cant tell.

After Ordering and Claiming the order~~

"Here yallz" Sadness unnie handed our order while hers, well ofcourse she is holding it and when Sana held onto it, unnie started to drive "Here unnie"

I then got me and y/n's drink and I felt her moving "Hm?" I hummed and looked at her, she just look at me then snuggle closer. I cant help but blush 'Do I like her?'

"Unnie we are here already" Sana said to me then I nod "Y/nnie wake up" I said softly while still holding our drink

Your POV.