2. New Life (2)

Korean
English
'Thoughts'

June 17, 2019
Monday

Tzuyu POV.

I woke up from the sound of the pilot saying we will be landing soon so we should buckle our seat belts.

I looked at Y/n and she is still sleeping, so I moved my head a little and that madebher head land on my shoulder.

I suddenly looked at her face.

"Gosh y/n, you're so pretty." I tilt my head to the side and smile.

"If I didn't love Sana unnie, I would've Liked you instead. And you are too young for me." I mumbled, still looking at her.

I mean, don't get me wrong.

Y/n's pretty. Very pretty. She is a good definition of perfect.

I shook my head, snapping myself out and started waking her up.

"Hey Y/nn, wake up." I shake her shoulders and that made her move a little.

"Wake up. We will be landing any minute now."

Slowly, her eyes started to open. "We're here." She started to look around and rub her eyes.

'Cute'

"Ladies and Gentleman, please buckle your seat belts. We are now landing on Incheon Airport."

We followed what the Pilot said, and started to prepare the landing.

"We're here now Y/nn." She looked at me and smiled.

"I can't wait!" Suddenly, her smile fell.

"What's wrong?"

"Its just," She sighed and looked away.

"Its your family, isn't it?" I asked her while placing my hand on her shoulder.

She started nodding her head slowly.

"When my 'parents' said that I wasn't there real child, I felt sad. I felt love from them but, they kept this from me."

I was about to say something but the plane landed, so I immedietly held onto the arm rest of my seat.

"We have arrived at Incheon Airport. The Flight Attendants will be showing you the way out of tha plane. Thank you for riding with Rex Airlines."

We unbuckled our seat belt and started grabbing our things.

"Lets go Y/n." I glanced at her to see her nod and grab my hand.

We went down the plane and went in the bus to lead us at the Airport entrance.

We are now on the way to the van and when we were on our way, Fans.

Fans are here squealing because of me and some of them noticed me holding Y/n's hands.

For sure they are curious.

But being me, I just shrugged it off, but Y/n didn't.

She let go of my hand, and that made me frown.

Shrugging what happend, I spotted Sadness unnie waiting at the entrance.

And I noticed she brought two of the members.

"Chewy!" I widen my eyes when two bodies collided with mine.

Y/n POV.

I just stood at Tzuyu unnie's back quite awkwardly.