𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲.

☾ఌ☽☾ఌ☽☾ఌ☽ఌ☾ఌ☽

☾ఌ☽☾ఌ☽☾ఌ☽ఌ☾ఌ☽

"𝑆𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑦: 𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙, 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑."

I PLACED MY luggage on the ground beside me, looking up and giving a sad smile to my father. He gave me a sideways smile, while placing both his hands on my shoulders and lowering down to look at me, face to face. "You will do fine, and I'll be okay." He comforted me, looking deep into my eyes to show his sincerity.

I shook my head slowly, "I don't like leaving you alone..." I muttered quietly, down casting my eyes to his shiny, fancy shoes. I had just turned 11 two months ago, meaning my Hogwarts letter came in. Of course I wanted to go, hogwarts was an outstanding place and I couldn't wait to learn more magic. Leaving my dad alone for a couple months was upsetting though, I would miss him.

"I can assure you that I'll be fine, it's you that I'm worrying about." He chuckled quietly at my strange overprotectiveness. I couldn't help it, he'd been hurt so many times I couldn't bear for him to face everyday alone again. "You said Professor S-Snap...would give me a potion to help?" I asked wearily. He nodded his head curtly, "Snape...and yes, he will help you. As I've said before he can be a little...cold but also understanding." He told me, hoping to ease my nerves.

I nodded my head in understanding, but more questions filled my head adding more worry. "And what if I don't make Gryffindor? Will you still be proud?" I bit my nails nervously. "Whatever house your placed in I'll be proud."

"Even Slytherin?" I sighed, he had told me that people placed in Slytherin normally grow up to become someone bad. He said not everyone, but a lot of them. And I didn't want to be bad. "Yes, even Slytherin. Being in Slytherin does not make you evil, it all just depends on your character and what you," He pointed at me, "choose to do."

"I would never choose to be bad." I said fiercely. "That makes me very, very happy." He smiled, patting my head as I let out a giggle. "You might want to get on the train, if you want to get a good seat." He motioned with his head to the conductor calling everyone. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, as he hugged me back. "Goodbye, I love you." I felt tears brim at me eyes, I didn't want to go. "Love you more," He muttered.

"Love you most." I smiled, brushing away the stray tear that fell and grabbed my luggage and marched up the train. I walked down the aisles, looking for a compartment to sit in with people who looked nice. A bushy haired girl with brown hair sat with a small chubby boy, with shaggy brown hair while holding onto his toad.

"May I sit here?" I asked tentatively, clutching onto my suitcases tighter. "Yes of course, you can take a seat next to Neville. I need this seat for my books, I plan on reading at least two." She motioned with her hand to all the books laid out on the seat. I tried not to stare at all of the books so I turned to Neville and sat beside him.