𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅.

☾ఌ☽ఌ☾ఌ☽ఌ☾ఌ☽

☾ఌ☽ఌ☾ఌ☽ఌ☾ఌ☽

"𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒 𝑖 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑒𝑥𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖 𝑛𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙."

"DOES ANYONE HAVE plans for Valentine's Day tomorrow?" I bounce my eyebrows up and down, switching my gaze from everyone sat at the table. Alice blushes red, she told me earlier she asked out Seamus Finnigan and he agreed to going to Hogsmeade with her. Meanwhile Luna stared dreamily into the distance, her expression calm yet showing no signs of actually listening. I observed though that Neville bounced his leg up and down nervously, and kept giving Luna a sideways glance.

I elbowed Harry slightly in the side, "What about you lover boy?" I smirked, as he rolled his eyes playfully. "Cho and I are going to some tea shop or something, she says it's lovely and romantic." He mimicked her words in a high pitched voice, but nevertheless smiled, showing he was excited and happy about it.

I patted him on the back, "Proud of you brother." I acted like Ron as he shook his head in disbelief, distracting himself with stuffing pieces of chicken and mashed potatoes in his mouth.

"And you, Neville?" I asked, a small smirk tugging at my lips. His eyes widened as he looked at me in shock, his mouth slightly hanging open. I looked from him to Luna, giving him a silent 'go for it.' "I-uhm no-not sure. L-Luna..?" He apprehensively asked, as Luna turned to him slowly. She smiled at him, waiting for him to continue.

"Wo-would you be my Val-Valentine's day
d-d-date?" He asked, his words slurring together as his body shook with nerves. Everyone went back to their own business, yet I watched with interest at Lunas reaction. "That's very sweet of you Neville, I'd love to." She softly smiled, now swinging her head side to side, listening to a fake tune that was playing in her head. Neville breathed a sigh of relief, and continued eating his dinner.

Hermione sat with the daily prophet in her hand, skimming the paper while slowly eating her stew. Ginny sat a little farther down the table, her head resting on her hand as she stared at Dean with much interest. It seemed Ginny would be going with a date. Fred and George sat farther down, huddling together secretively while quietly discussing something. (Most likely talking about products for their shop.)

I pushed my untouched food in front of me, tapping my fingers on the table due to nerves. I bit the inside of my cheek, trying to stop myself from saying something I'd regret. "Hermione," the words fluttered out of my mouth involuntarily, as I turned to face her quickly. I bit the inside of my cheek nervously, wondering if this was even a good idea. She looked up from the Daily Prophet and gave a small smile, "Yes?" She asked thoughtfully, taking another small sip of her stew