Ch. 21

"Ready to go Mr. Kim?"

Mingyu smiled at Wonwoo and grabbed the picnic basket from the car, "Lead the way" Wonwoo giggled and Mingyus heart skipped a beat.

He liked the new feeling he felt when him and Wonwoo were together, he's never felt it before but he liked the warmth that spread over his chest when Wonwoo did the bare minimum.
He wasn't sure what it was and he was a bit scared to find out but he made a mental note to ask Jeoghan.

"Where are we going?" Wonwoo turned around for a brief second to shoot Mingyu a smile, "Where else would you have a picnic?" He replied with a sassy tone and a smile appeared on the youngers face.

After a few minutes, they ended up at a park but no one was there, Mingyu followed Wonwoo quietly as they walked further. They ended up at a green hill with flowers around it.

"Woah" Mingyu looked around in amazement at how pretty the place looked, "You like it?" Mingyu nodded his head and Wonwoo took the basket from Mingyus hand and skipped towards a tree.

He looked adorable but Mingyu kept that taught in his head. He approached Wonwoo and helped spread the checkered sheet on the grass. The tree hung over them and moved slowly with the breeze while providing them with shade. In Mingyus eyes it was a perfect spot to go with Wonwoo.
"Sit down" Wonwoo patted the ground and Mingyu listened as he sat and took the food he made out of the basket Jeonghan had bought.
"Woahhhh" Wonwoo looked at the food with wide eyes, "It looks so good" Mingyus laughed at his reaction and treasured it "I made Korean food if that's okay" he opened a box and Wonwoo almost jumped "Are you kidding me? I love Korean food! I haven't had it in a while though" Mingyu smiled, he was glad he cooked Korean food.

Wonwoo took the chopsticks and grabbed the kimbap Mingyu had made, "Woah this is so good" Wonwoo said as he wiped a fake tear, Mingyu chuckled at his adorable action, "Here's noodles" Wonwoo grabbed the plate and took a bite "Where did you learn to cook?" He asked while stuffing his face with the noodles, "Slow down," Mingyu said as he grabbed a napkin and cleaned the soup on the other males chin, Wonwoo didn't mind since he was busy savoring the taste, "I learned from my nanny" Wonwoo furrowed his eyebrows but didn't ask since it wasn't his place to.

"Try this" Mingyu said bringing a rice cake towards Wonwoos mouth, the male felt his brain stop functioning for a second but he ate the rice cake with a blush spread on his cheek, "It's really good" Mingyu smiled as he took some for himself.

"Ugh I'm tired" Wonwoo said as he laid back after he helped Mingyu clean up the food, Mingyu hummed and laidback when Wonwoo patted the place beside him, Wonwoo closed his eyes letting the breeze run through his hair, "Pretty" Mingyu said without thinking, "Huh?" Wonwoo asked and Mingyu turned his head "I mean the sky looks pretty" he said and thanked the Gods above for not letting him stutter, "Yeah, whenever I come here I feel drowsy but relaxed and calm" Mingyu nodded as he stared at Wonwoo rambling on, "Its also feels cool and fresh here in s-"
Wonwoo stopped talking as he saw Mingyu staring at him, they both locked eyes and stared at each other, falling deeper and deeper in the hole called love. One knew the feeling while the other experienced it as a new feeling.

Wonwoo was the first one to break the eye contact, "We should get going" he said while standing up, he felt his heart ache as he kept reminding himself that Mingyu was taken and probably didn't swing that way.
Mingyu hummed but got up anyways "Wanna go look at the ocean?" Wonwoo asked as he stretched "Sure" Mingyu said picking up the basket after Wonwoo folded the sheet and placed it in the basket.