Ch. 17

Wonwoo's P.O.V

"Thank you"

I said while I grabbed our plates, I headed towards the table Mingyu chose and placed them down, we were sitting outside right by the ocean and the sun made Mingyu's already sun-kissed skin look prettier, how could someone be so pretty? "Here you go" I said and sat down in front of Mingyu, he said a thank you and started eating, "Is it good?" I asked with a small smile and he nodded which made him look like a baby, I chuckled and started digging in my food too.

"So what was the ring for?" I asked not really sure if I was being nosy, Mingyu swallowed his food before answering, "My fiancé"

"Oh" I froze midway not sure how to feel, I mean I couldn't do anything if he had a f- why was I even thinking of getting with him, he probably wouldn't even lik- what the fuck am I thinking about? Wait do I like this dude?

"You good?" Wonwoo was brought out of his thoughts by Mingyu's voice "Huh? Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I said and started eating but I really didn't feel like it, "I hate her though, she's too much" Mingyu said and that confused me, "Then why are you marrying her?" Mingyu sighed "Arrange and its for business" I nodded "Run away" he shook his head and laughed "Then what am I going to do?" Wonwoo shrugged "I don't know, whatever you like"

3rd P.O.V.

"I like business" Wonwoo looked around "Then open it somewhere here" he said and Mingyu shook his head, "I would have to start from scratch and it took my father too many years to make the business this big, I'm not about to ruin our name" Wonwoo nodded, of course he wouldn't he's a perfectionist and he's been raised like that, "Learn to live a little not everything's about work" I said and he scoffed "Well I was raised like that" he said and Wonwoo rolled his eyes "Doesn't mean you have to follow what your parents tell you to do, you're not their puppet are you?"

"I'm doing what I like, I don't know why that should bother you" Mingyu said with furrowed brows and Wonwoo realized he was getting heated for no reason, they both lived a different life and they could never cross paths.

"I've got to go somewhere" Wonwoo said getting up, "Where are you going" he asked while grabbing his wrist with confusion written in his voice "I just remembered I had to do something, I'll make it up to you" he said and started making his way home while Mingyu was left confused.

Wonwoo knew he was developing feelings and he didn't know how to get rid of them so he decided to avoid Mingyu at all cost.

————————————————————————

Wait guys I'm really confused on weather I should give them a happy or sad ending, please choose🔫