Chapter 24

Chapter 24

AN: I'm back guys! Sorry for the long wait, and thank you so much to everyone who wished me luck on my exams! They went very well! Now, I won't keep you waiting anymore. That would be a crime. Let's go!

It had been about four days since Temari came to Konoha, and those four days were some of the most enjoyable days of Naruto's life. He was off-duty, on strict orders by Tsunade. Naruto had no problem with, using his time to either train with the sand siblings, or work on his newest sealing project he found in his father's study.

Training with Temari was fun, because they hadn't trained together since chunin exams, and they both enjoyed every second of it. It was clear that Naruto held the upper hand in taijutsu due to his speed and reflexes. Temari had, on more than one occasion, suspiciously asked him and his friends, whether Naruto had a bloodline that allowed him to this fast at his age, because no other shinobi of his age was that fast.

They had spent more time together than before. They could be seen together training on one of the grounds sometimes, or just taking a walk around the village, or eating at Ichiraku's. Even though his marriage to Temari gave Naruto plenty of good reasons to spend more time with her, he unfortunately had become a victim of his friends' and worse, Jiraiya's teasing.

He had accomplished quite a bit in the four days that she and her brothers had been in Konoha. He had talked to Temari about how their relationship would progress, if they could make it work or not, followed by an extremely hot make out session.

And they had been having a lot of those recently. Most of them were either in the house when they were alone, or sometimes in the training grounds. They even had two of them in alleyways, just like any teenage couple with raging hormones. Kurama had made himself a cave in his mind to block it all out.

They had been steadily getting bolder with each other, and Naruto knew that it won't be long before the-

Naruto shook his head violently, trying to get rid of the blush that had been forming on his face. He was on an errand, quite a serious one, because he needed to talk to both Jiraiya and Tsunade about this, if his father's notes were anything to go by.

The journal was about something that Naruto would never have expected from his father. It was filled to the last page with sealing equations and math, all of which required a constant study from Naruto's clones over two days. In the end, it all came down to one thing:

Namikaze Minato had used fuinjutsu to successfully enhance the human body. Namely, his own.

Now if it were any other person, Naruto was pretty sure he would have set the book on fire with a katon jutsu, then shut the ashes in a box and then fried the box. But this was his father he was talking about here!

The Yondaime Hokage, the Yellow Flash, one of the greatest seal masters to ever live. One can't just throw away the work of a genius like that.

On the first day, the day after they came, he had fixed Gaara's seal with Jiraiya's help. To say that the seal was a shoddy piece of work was the greatest understatement ever. When he had examined the seal after removing the Gogyo Fuin he had put over it, there was no other way to say this.

Naruto had been fucking pissed.

So pissed off he was that he had destroyed almost half of a training ground in his rage. He wanted to find whoever made that....insult to fuinjutsu and raze them into the ground. He wanted to make them suffer, because they deliberately made Gaara suffer.

The seal was designed such that it barely kept Shukaku inside Gaara, which was most probably the reason for Gaara's insomnia. Shukaku had more control over Gaara than Gaara had control of him. The seal was meant to grant Gaara all of Shukaku's abilities from the very beginning itself, even if they didn't have any friendship like his and Kurama's between them at all.