Chapter 26

Chapter 26

AN: Thank you for the reviews on the last chapter, guys! They were really a breath of fresh air for me. Also, I apologize for the delay, but I had to figure out how to properly write this chapter. I had to mentally revise the order of events, what event I'll be writing about and all that.

On another note, this is my first lemon. So I'll apologize in advance if it's not that good. Please go easy on the criticisms.

Also, please excuse me for the holes that this chapter might have. I still have a bit of difficulty in comprehending this particular portion of the arc.

I have some news as well. This story....is nearing its end. I'll be able to finish it in another three to four chapters. After that, I'll be on a break, so I could plan for Shippuden. It's really long, so I'll need time to figure out how to write events in that, specifically what events to write about. Any help in that regard is welcome. Onto the story!

Naruto felt himself grinning in anticipation as he carried a giggling Temari to the master bedroom. Their bedroom. This was their night.

The door was already open as he walked in, using his foot to close it. He set Temari down on her feet, wrapping his arms around her waist. She in turn, wrapped her own arms around his neck, gazing at him with such love that Naruto couldn't help but return with a smile.

The acceptance of the thought that they were married was still settling in. They were together, until they died. Nothing could separate them.

The room was dark, except for the light from the lamps. Perfect.

Lemon

Deciding to start off the night's final event, Naruto leaned down a bit, capturing Temari's lips with his own. They had kissed many times by now, but he knew that both of them could tell that this one was different from them all.

The kiss was soft, as he gently caressed her upper lips with his mouth. He wanted this night to be their most special night. He wanted to make this last as long as he possibly could. Temari's one hand unwrapped from his neck to rest on his left cheek, her left leg coming out of the slit on the side of her dress, lifting to rest at his hip.

Temari had worn a very beautiful, deep blue, sleeveless gown for the reception. It wasn't too revealing, but it modestly showed off what she had. Her creamy, long legs were slightly revealed by the slits on the side, with the gown having a V-cut for her chest. It hugged her figure quite amazingly.

Naruto was fully convinced that no girl was more beautiful than his wife.

Naruto's right hand went down from Temari's waist to support her leg. His hand came to rest on the underside of her thigh, allowing Temari to rest it there. At the same time, her breath hitched as Naruto lightly roamed his hand back and forth.

"You are wearing too much for this night," said Temari in a sultry voice as she easily unbuttoned his suit jacket and smoothly slid it off him, leaving him in his shirt and pants.

"I think I'm making this too easy for you," Naruto teased as he bent his face further down to capture Temari's neck, beginning a series of love bites that caused Temari to start giving those delightfully, pleasurable moans. The movement of her fingers, which was smooth before, started to get erratic because of Naruto's switch of contact. Her fingers fumbled for the buttons of his shirt, never mind the bow tie on his neck.

She could feel Naruto smirking in triumph as he continued to lay kisses on her neck, going to lightly suck on her pulse point. That stopped Temari's fingers complete for a few moments as her hands contemplated whether to hold his head in place or to take off his shirt so that she could feel those abs of his.