Chapter 25

Chapter 25

AN: Hey guys! I hope you liked that last chapter, though I know you did from the reviews I got from it. I tried to keep the balance between the romance and actual storyline. I know I mentioned body enhancement using seals, and I will deliver it, but not now. This chapter will mostly concentrate on the wedding. Also, a bit of extra romance in the beginning. Enjoy!

Warning: (Possibly awkward) Description of sexual events.

P.S: I made a mistake earlier, guys, and I apologize for correcting it now. You see, I like imagining the story when I read it. So, it's quite hard for me to imagine a 4bhk house, with all the bedrooms on the first floor. It's also quite impractical, now that I think about it. But anyways, it's a problem for me. Some of you might think it's a minor problem, but I'm really starting to get irritated.

From this chapter on, it's a 4bhk house, single floor. The simulation room is still in the basement.

P.P.S: Sorry, but I have no idea how Japanese weddings work. I just took the idea from several fanfics.

Sleep always came to Naruto quite easily. It was one of the benefits of following a strict training schedule and thus, maintaining his body at its physical peak.

But having a strict timetable also meant that his body had an alarm clock of its own, informing him when it was time to eat, train, drink, sleep, or in this case, wake up. As soon as it was five in the morning, Naruto's eyes fluttered open and as was his habit, blinked his eyes repeatedly to get the sleep out of his eyes. He was about to roll over and get up, but stopped when he felt his hand was hooked with something.

Another hand.

Last night's events flashed into his mind, and a small smile crossed over his face as he got back into his place. His front was pressed against a bare back, his legs tangled with his bed partner's, his left hand resting on her stomach and hooked with her own left hand. His breath brushed against the back of her neck, but she was too deep in sleep to react to that.

He looked under the sheet, and felt a small relief about the fact that they were still wearing their underwear. He had an eidetic memory, but visual confirmation still made him feel a bit better. They had not done sex last night, but came very damn close. Naruto respected Temari's wishes that they not have sex until their wedding night, because she wanted that moment to be special for both of them. However, that did not mean they couldn't try certain...adventurous things.

He looked back up and just pulled Temari closer to him by her stomach. She responded to him in her sleep by shuffling behind, so that they were in full contact under the covers. Naruto then realized that he might have made a a mistake pulling her closer. The reason he thought that way was that he was a teenage boy, and being one of those beings meant he tended to have something of a morning wood. His excitement only rose when his girl shifted closer to him, her hips pressing against his flesh and causing his breath to hitch.

He took a deep breath and tried to strengthen his resolve. There was no getting out of this, well, there was, but a part of him didn't want to. Also, he was sure that Temari would wake up after feeling something pressed against her private parts.

He would just have to wait, as painful as it was.

XXXXXXX

Temari's eyes slowly fluttered open, as her mind rebooted from REM sleep. She felt warm, which was odd, considering she wasn't wearing her night t-shirt. She looked down and blinked, then cracked a small smile on seeing the slightly larger hand resting over her smaller one.

Memories of last night came to the front of her mind, and her face broke into a large grin at what had happened. She and Naruto had continued their activities for over an hour after they began, after which they had decided to sleep, not even minding the mess on the sheets.