bet

[revised]
//smut not really tho

Dream sends me an invite to a private Discord, his contact number, and the approximate time he would start streaming. Hands still shaking, I jump onto my bed and text Angie everything that just happened, including the screenshot.

my one and only <3
literally sell that photo and get a bag

I laugh at that, clicking the picture to full screen again.

His hands are too nice, large in comparison to the mouse resting underneath his palm. The glow of the computer in front of him doing justice, defining his veins and knuckles as they travel up his forearm and off the screen. My eyes search every inch of the photo, analyzing each detail I can decipher.

A notification from Angie pops on the screen.

ik ur hand thing is wildin rn, it reads. I blush profusely and click on the message.

plz choke me daddy dream 😭😭😭😭

The read receipt appears almost instantly beneath my message. I stare at my screen, fighting back a grin that tugs at my lips. After a minute has passed, three dots appear.

i am breaking up with you.

I wheeze silently and type back a 'k,' proceeding to switch back to the picture.

"Holy shit." My breath escapes, heart skipping a beat when I catch sight of a new detail. On top of his right thumb, which rests angled towards the camera on the side of the mouse, is black nail polish. I swallow a tense breath, feeling my body slowly heat up. I close my eyes and blow air out of my mouth, attempting to calm the arousal prickling my skin. The sheer fact that this man is confident enough in himself to wear nail polish is breaking me.

Eyes still closed, I drop a hand from my phone and lay it on my chest over my shirt. I knead over the fabric slightly before slipping my hand underneath and palming my breast. My nipples peak and I pinch one, letting out a soft breath at the sensation. I roll it between my fingers, my breathing becoming scattered.

My eyes open, and they're back on Dream's hand. I trace the zigzag of veins and tendons as my hand slides lower and lower down my figure. I reach my pants and tap my clit lightly over my clothes. I tilt my chin up and shut my eyes again, rubbing feather-light circles over my shorts. My head swims and I'm back to thinking about Dream's hands.

He would tease me, pressing light kisses low on my belly as his hand dips underneath the waistband of my shorts--

My hand reaches inside my pants.

His movements would be slow, barely touching my skin to see how I would shiver and whimper beneath his graze--

My fingers move slowly over the material of my panties, enough for chills to be sent up my spine, but not enough for ultimate pleasure. My eyes open, the picture looming in front of me.

He would whisper in my ear, speeding up his hand as he speaks--

I pick up the pace, moaning softly before I can think to stop it.

His talented, heavenly hands would glide through my slick, using the wetness on his fingers to slide in me--

I clench on air, wishing his fingers were inside of me while my orgasm rises exceptionally fast.

His other hand would move up my body--

I buck my hips, gasping, moving my wrist so hurriedly it begins to hurt. An unduly familiar pool of heat fills my low abdomen and my mouth flies open, nothing coming out.