Chapter 2 Explaining

-Lost Silver's POV-

        The blond boy- His name is BEN, began to explain.

"My mom died when she had me, and my dad was devastated. They'd been together for years, so I can't help but feel kinda bad for the guy. But after I was old enough to walk, he made me into his servant. I did something wrong? Hit. Accidentally broke something? Hit. Didn't patch up my wounds properly before school? Hit. My only escape from life was my games, so when my 12th birthday came around my grandparents' got me Majora's mask and an N64 to go with it. I'd play it for as long as I could. A few days later dad got drunk. he said 'C-c'mon Benjamin i-it's a nice day out l-let's go for a walk', I had no choice in the matter and put my g-game in my pocket.. he t-took me to the lake... 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞." 

        At this point he was about to cry, so I did what RED would always do for me when I cried, and hugged BEN to my chest, gently stroking his hair. He started crying more, but never did he get louder than a whimper or a gasp for air, which I assume is because of his father and doing 'that' to him. He started to calm down, and he fell asleep due to stress, I felt really guilty for making him remember that.. so I went to place him on his bed, but I would've woken him up if  I did. So, still holding him I laid down on my bed and we cuddled. It was nice having someone there with you, he had this comforting aura about him, and I fell asleep not long after.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Kay, this was really short, but it's 6am and I haven't slept since this morning so I'm gonna log off here.

Chapter three will be out tomorrow, buh-bye

word count 317